Reviews for Onstage Love
Gleek114 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Getting good please ipdate
rosiema.vasileva chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Oh my.. I'm in a fangirling face.. A bad one! :D I sooooooooo love this! And btw why did you stopped writing this?! You want to kill me?! I started reading your FF today and I just love them! Can't wait for the next one! You stopped here? Like seriously? xD
5hForever chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Gosh it's so good! I want more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
This was super cute. I liked how nervious Santana was throughout this chapter.
pati1993 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
this is great so far! post more soon :)
itsmePierina chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
My goshh Im lovinggggg this SOOO happy that britt ask san on a date! They are so cute! Cant wait what happens next chap! And maybe if you could write longer chaps that would be lovely! ;) Kudos!
lileyfan1415 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Hey,

I liked this chapter. so brittany will be going on a date. what will happen. cant wait to find out. keep going
Chelsea KH chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
AWWW! so cute! Can't wait to read the next chapter
Blahblah Writer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ooohh...I love this already, even though Britt is kind of a douche, she's still cute :D
fegw5709 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Really liked this chapter, the date! Update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Totally awesome! And sooooo worth the wait. More please!
joseannethibo chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I love your story! I'm glad you're back :)
lindseysings chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
My new favorite story! Update Soon!
me chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
And chapter 3 down and is officially my fave chapter for now and I am excited to see them spending the day together its gonna be so cute and funny damn lil lopez is a kiss blocker! Hope it happens sooner rather than later.
me chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Chapter two well written and still funny Santana perving on Brittany was funny and getting past that guard, he makes me happy I'm a lesbian haha. I wish the chapters were longer and I look forward to learning more about Brittany and see where u take their relationship considering Brittany's fame.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »