Reviews for Gear Shift
Tiva 5338 chapter 1 . 2/13
I have read this story like 10 times now, it is really good and I realized that I have not reviewed on your amazing work. Well done x
Azucar chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Delicious!

Sug
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Love it...
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well, you did it again. Writing smut *with* a plot. Or, maybe not exactly a plot, but it did have the feeling that it was just a part of a bigger story.

And you know something, this was so easy to picture as something that might happen in June that I couldn't help feeling a little awkward imagining it, lol... it's like this was no longer fanfiction, but a glimps into the "real" Tony and Ziva in a few months time.

I like that they were having "intimate, sweet, lovemaking" and that they were relatively quick with the "I love you"s. And just the dynamic of them together after crossing that bridge.

And there's the smut, obviously. Great job :D
Jean89 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Brilliant!
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ohhh woww! *Fans self* Ahh that was reaalllyy hot!

"You know what's awesome about being out here with nobody around?"

"You could scream," he murmurs. "I know you always gotta try to keep it in at home, but out here, you can scream as loud as you want to."

Ohmygoshhh this is like the best line ever! *looks for bigger fan*

You should really write more of these stories because you're amazing at it! Seriously this was great! :)

I hope you're right and they do get together by the end of the season!

Well amazing job! Loved it! :)
michaelscotedeproblem chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
The blush still hasn't left my cheeks madam. :) And I've read it six times in the last two hours O_0 You are beyond an amazing writer, no-one can make me blush that long.
Mariah Laber chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, that was good.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Is it me or is it hot in here? Phew!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
good story, I think you are trying to out smut 50 Shades of Grey, I wonder if McGee had any idea what Tony and Ziva had got up to.
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked it nicely done ... P.S... here,s hoping that they let T/Z get together on the show this year I think it about time ?
Kobert38 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great fun for them definitely, very naughty of them, well at least they put the time to good use!
Still would not put it past Tony to 'forget' to fill up the tank for their alfresco event.
I bet McGee suspects, these two alone, no interruptions equals McGee's face with a did they or didn't they expression on it, just like in 'Under Covers'.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, steamy! Love it, wonderful fic you wrote :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I hope they aired the car after they were done :P

Otherwise, the place would just smell of sex. And McGee's not stupid.

But he is tactful, and either way this was awesome XD

You already know how I feel about the bonnet (what do you call it? Hood? But that's just the cover ... idk), so I won't repeat it. I will say, though, that this actually reminds me of LA where they were all 'hold your nozzle' and 'kiss mine.' She certainly did hold his nozzle this time :P

"I know you always gotta try to keep it in at home, but out here, you can scream as loud as you want to." LOL you're getting really good at this, huh?

'"You had your way with me," she scolds playfully. "I'm working here."
He throws back his head and laughs. "Oh, I'm sorry," he says. "Please, ninja. Proceed."'
I just ... that was so sweet and funny and I didn't really expect it and it's welcomed comic relief in the middle of the smut :P it's so THEM, it's awesome.

I love the little titbits concerning their relationship too, from how they've been sleeping together at home (but not spontaneously and in an exciting manner, until now) to how they've learnt each other's tells and how ... well, they can just say "I love you" like that.

You really think McGee doesn't know?

-Sophie
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow. That was hot and intense. I really do hope it's the year of the Tiva.