Reviews for Fellowship of the Nine
Lady Maggie Wings chapter 13 . 7/2
God Damn it Brenda!
Lady Maggie Wings chapter 12 . 7/2
I do love the way you write, but damn it, luis and the others are giving me anxiety with the way they think badly of Dean. And obviously Sam can choose his own fudging future and if he doesnt want to go to Stamford than thats fine. Why must they insist?! They know they dont know a thing about Sam yet they still act like they know him. I mean the guy probably went to Stamford as the mystetious guy that might have a family or home or something.

I then realised that if i was in the same situation i would probably assume the same things and try to help. But i would not force Stamford on him. And even with the way Sam defended Dean, you know Dean would never abuse Sam. I mean, if writing can convey that, couldnt the look Sam gave luis convey more? Not gonna lie it hurt me a little when they accused Dean of abusing Sam.

So what im saying is that i hate the characters but i understand what they are doing and why they are doing it. As a person who has watched supernatural, i guess its hard to read people misinterpreting Sam and Dean the way they do.

And thats why ill keep reading. Because this is original and is a good fic to read and so far has me on the edge of my seat.
belll29 chapter 23 . 1/30
Loved your story! 3
NoilyPrat chapter 23 . 3/26/2017
WOW - what an interesting story. Like it, with gathering of the kids together, and the ghost. I can believe Luis thought Sam was being abused. I mean, the guy's huge, but that doesn't mean anything. And Dean's handprints. Love how that was explained.
I fell down the stairs. - sheesh, Sam. That's just begging for "I was abused."
and the whole Sammy thing. Nope, sorry, none of the Fellowship really knew Sam Winchester at all.
Ummm.Okay I got nuthin chapter 23 . 1/21/2017
Can I just say that I love Outsider's POV and you've made this fic an even better read by making that person someone from Sam's past, his college. This story is so exciting because these friends from college know a different Sam to the one that Dean's familiar to, and I love how you've mixed a lot of mystery and suspense into the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2017
This was good. There are a few fanfics with Sam's old college friends but I think this one is the best.
Syd chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
The sentence "I had to grin at the thought of our gentle giant beating up somebody" makes me so disgustingly happy, i just think its hysterical i cannot handle it
Samantha2611 chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
This was one of the best SPN fics I've ever read. And I've read A LOT, so well done and keep writing. :D
Tasha chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Wasn't at least Dean wanted by the police by this point? lol
Rababaz chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
That was a wonderful story, I really liked it :)
kmt chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Hella good. 10/10 would read again.
BlindViolinist chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
Believable original characters, lovely writing cadence. It seemed like just another day with the Winchesters.
I was full of righteous fury when they were accusing Dean.
Good story, good writing.
Thank you, dear author.
xheartkreuzx chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
Fantastic story! I can't wait to read more of you works.
goanago chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
LOTRcool chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
Good story! I loved it and it kept me on my toes! I seriously never made the connection so I congratulate you! Maybe you should write mystery books about murders! Just a thought ;) seriously great story! :D