Reviews for Fellowship of the Nine
belll29 chapter 23 . 1/30
Loved your story! 3
NoilyPrat chapter 23 . 3/26/2017
WOW - what an interesting story. Like it, with gathering of the kids together, and the ghost. I can believe Luis thought Sam was being abused. I mean, the guy's huge, but that doesn't mean anything. And Dean's handprints. Love how that was explained.
I fell down the stairs. - sheesh, Sam. That's just begging for "I was abused."
and the whole Sammy thing. Nope, sorry, none of the Fellowship really knew Sam Winchester at all.
Ummm.Okay I got nuthin chapter 23 . 1/21/2017
Can I just say that I love Outsider's POV and you've made this fic an even better read by making that person someone from Sam's past, his college. This story is so exciting because these friends from college know a different Sam to the one that Dean's familiar to, and I love how you've mixed a lot of mystery and suspense into the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2017
This was good. There are a few fanfics with Sam's old college friends but I think this one is the best.
Syd chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
The sentence "I had to grin at the thought of our gentle giant beating up somebody" makes me so disgustingly happy, i just think its hysterical i cannot handle it
Samantha2611 chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
This was one of the best SPN fics I've ever read. And I've read A LOT, so well done and keep writing. :D
Tasha chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Wasn't at least Dean wanted by the police by this point? lol
Rababaz chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
That was a wonderful story, I really liked it :)
kmt chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Hella good. 10/10 would read again.
BlindViolinist chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
Believable original characters, lovely writing cadence. It seemed like just another day with the Winchesters.
I was full of righteous fury when they were accusing Dean.
Good story, good writing.
Thank you, dear author.
xheartkreuzx chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
Fantastic story! I can't wait to read more of you works.
goanago chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
LOTRcool chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
Good story! I loved it and it kept me on my toes! I seriously never made the connection so I congratulate you! Maybe you should write mystery books about murders! Just a thought ;) seriously great story! :D
Biensche chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
I very much "enjoyed the ride with you". It was a very unique and outstanding story. Told from an unexpected but great point of view. Luis is really one kind of a guy. What I really liked was the way how Sam's college buddies - especially Luis - tried to figure out the brothers, convinced of the abuse. It all fitted so damn great together: The marks, Sam's supposed excuses, him wanting to take off, Dean's behavior. No surprise they thought Dean brainwashed "Sammy". Thank you so much for that.

I noticed a few grammar and/or spelling mistakes. But hey, who am I to judge? It did not lessen the wonderful story and its telling. Once again: Thank you!

Oh, and I will definitely take a look at the other "Luis"-stories. :-)
Nevertoomany chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
I loved this story so much! I find I keep going back to read certain parts all the time. Great job!