Reviews for Love Me
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wait wait wait, were the people who were knocked out still there? XD

Loooooooovve this story SO MUCH
Eddie Queen Que chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
*Blushing real hard* THIS IS THE COOLEST STORY EVER ! And if I'm a girl with lesser will,I might as well -sama,you go urself a salute from this fujoshi !
aimira natsuame chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
u uh .. someone please call an ambulance. there are certain people here have lost a large amount of blood (while stuffed some tissue in the nose). kufufu.. i feel like a pervert..
mou.. that's was HOT and EXTREMELY AMAZING.
I feel want to take a flight to your country and kiss you.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Thank you... So very much
Fap-kun chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Good, Tsuna!

You're a Harem now! Wahahahahah #LOL

w I can't imagined how painful that small hole from that cute ass when TWO big manhood of TWO best guardian penetrate him! Wahahaha! #LOL

I think I can die happily now! #SLAP
Zoeylicious 2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love it and I cried I want more! Not sequels but 182769! Can? Pleaseeee?!
SallyRegent chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awesome! And I love the 1st one too!
XxsassychicxX chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I was happy with the prequel...
But the sequel earned you a subscribe!
Call me a creepy pervert but this was awesome! :3
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Poor Tuna-fish, he is so cute and innocent and has no idea what he's getting into. It was an excellent story :D
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
k
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Waaaaah! You know those times in anime when someone hears/reads/sees something perverted and their faces reddens and steam comes out of their heads... I think that just happened to me. Ahaha. It's beyond my expectations and I won't say I don't like it. :D
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful darling, beautiful.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What's your address? just give it to me and I'll be on the first plane there to propose. Will you marry me? (Kidding XD) you write really well though.
Athena's Boyish Kid chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
AWESOME!
Z03y1iCi0uS chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Do you know your story made me cried? It was so sad! But a good ending. My mom came in and saw me crying under my sheet. xD Thanks for this story :) I love it much cause..., it's not everyday you get a chance to read a threesome story so yeah.. BEST STORYLINE EVER!