Reviews for Time in Camelot
NatNicole chapter 6 . 9/29
*giggles* Isabella is pure AWESOMEN & not a Mary-Sue in the least!
Never thought I could LOVE a fic in this franchise, yet here we are! This is well-written, filled with character development (& I'm only at Ch7!), & has hilarious interactions between characters. Not to mention I don't feel the least bit confused! *grins* This story's PERFECT!
AmalieNico chapter 47 . 6/27
Oh how I love the term "gift giving picnic"! But I must say that I am a bit disappointed that Arthur didn't propose to her :P
EllieDragon chapter 48 . 6/26
Love this. Can't wait for your next update ;) whenever that my be
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 48 . 5/30
loved it!
Queen Cerina chapter 36 . 5/6
It really bothers me when Isabella thinks that Gwen is meant to be with Arthur, it actually pisses me off. I mean, she should get it through her thick skull that she's the one destined for Arthur. Argh!

I'm gonna continue reading now
93 Diagon Alley chapter 48 . 5/7
I'm finally all caught up, after being FAR too many chapters behind. And it is excellent. I still love this story :D
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 48 . 4/4
*swears a long list of curses* Where is the rest?! Update immediately!
AinsleyWright chapter 48 . 4/3
This was awesome! I'm so glad that you have updated. Great chapter and I can't wait to read the next.
grapejuice101 chapter 48 . 4/3
OMG I love this chapter. I'm so glad you updated again. Please update ASAP
Imtomzizle chapter 34 . 3/27
Oh my gosh. Woah. Wow. That was intersting, and it kind of broke my heart a bit. Just a bit.
Imtomzizle chapter 33 . 3/27
Wait- woah. This story is absolutely phenominal, it is so interesting and different form any Merlin stories out there! I know for one that because you don't get as much reviews doesn't mean that the interest is dwindling down- trust me (a complete stranger you don't know :P ). I absolutely love your stories- ALL of them. ️
AinsleyWright chapter 47 . 10/28/2015
This was really good and I can't wait till the next chapter!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 47 . 10/28/2015
loved it
grapejuice101 chapter 47 . 10/28/2015
OMG I love it! So glad you updated! More please
LadyMorganaPendragon chapter 47 . 10/28/2015
I'm very sorry to hear about what happened :(
Don't feel pressured to update. It's a lovely story, but take as long as you need.