Reviews for wilting flowers
y11971alex chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I'm rather surprised to find out that you have chosen to cut the story short, but sometimes you can save it for other stories.
izzthewolf chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
Hey I don't think anybody's still reading this but just thought I'd clarify that I'm discontinuing this story. Sorryyyy
BananaMonkeys chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Don 't stop writing, please.
Tallulahcook chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
That is not the end right?
Tallulahcook chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
This is amazing! I loved the description in chap. 17!
vampirevampirevampire chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
omg sooo sad
vampirevampirevampire chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
lunasammygrimm chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
My best friend told me about this story and I love it! Awesome chapter!
DarkCrystal634 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
I'm really liking this story a lot. I normally don't like stories about Prim in the games but this story is just fantastic. Please update soon!
Cherry2003 chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Hi, I LOVE your story, please tell me it's not over...PLEASE...I have posted before its just i forgot my password so I'm just posting as a random person with no account. I love your stories
TheRoofIsOnFireDontQuestionIt chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
This is amazing! I even made my best friend start reading it because it's just SO GOOD! I hang on to your every word, and cry when any of your characters die. I also love how your ideas are original, not just copying things that Katniss does and making your own characters do it. Again, THIS IS AWESOME! It has to be the BEST fan fiction I've ever read for the Hinger Games. I can't wait for the next update! Keep writing! ;)
Katandwyagarbow chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Loved it pretty darn good for having writtters block :) cant wait to see what else the areana has in store how many people are left, how many are careeres cant u do a shot pf the boys storie
richards25 chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Wow! What an amazing chapter. This is my personal favourite. You should be so proud. Very emotive and believable! Loved it, well done :D
izzthewolf chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
y1197alex- yeah I do agree that under NORMAL circumstances this would be completely unrealistic. But what I'm trying to get across in this chapter, is just how far he's been pushed, just how insane he is and how completely abnormal he is. Thanks for the review and for bringing to attention the parts in my story that need work, or I should explain more clearly in future :)
y11971alex chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
['I don't like your attitude. Beg for my approval. Beg for it.' He says, the sadistic glee of the insane clear in his voice.]

From a 13-year-old, this might be slightly overdone. I think a slightly more realistic threat will be implicit rather than explicit, such as you have stated. But then he's insane.

[I'll think of something more later on... it's 1 A.M.]