Reviews for wilting flowers
Katandwyagarbow chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Loved the last 3 chapters great jobcant wait for more
HungerGamesAddict3 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Great story! I always wondered how Prim would've turned out if Katniss died! This is perfect!
vampirevampirevampire chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
really nice chapter update soon please
Morana chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
I love the story. It's one of the best I've read.
Cherry2003 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Hey I'm with you the whole time, I actually have an account but I forget the password
y11971alex chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I think this is one of those silky, smooth chapters that reveals tonnes about the inner complexion of the character; such chapters, in such an active, belligerent setting as the Hunger Games, solicit relief for the reader.

Again, it's your classic style - short, punchy sentences that mirror the splashes of action that occur during the games - fleeting, intense, but colourful. It's a great thing that you don't write in long, winding sentences, supported by lengthy adjectival strings and invoking meaningless words, as so many of the more established writers do (such as Bhabha.)

I think it's rather time that we get an update on Luke if he had another mental breakdown or two, or if he's doing what he's supposed to do. :' (
mushsroomsandcucumbers chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I thought it was a beautiful chapter, very tragic and emotional but beautiful nonetheless :)
Katandwyagarbow chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Can't wait to read more an see how this alliance will bust apart an see what happens to Cato s little brother hope prim gets her revenge back on
vampirevampirevampire chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
i saw the story of us reference, and what are u talking about this chapter was not baring at all it was sooo sad and good poor lily. update soon please
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
You just read me like a book, Izzy :D

Could you like email me a scene of Lily and Jamie kissingggggg?

But woah.

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here."
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
durban skies chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
It's really good, update soon :)))
UNICORNhugsRAWR chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
UNICORNhugsRAWR chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
You are an amazing writer and people who talk like that are just jerks with no life, so they criticize people like that.
richards25 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
That was so sad! D: Ahh, you wrote it so beautifully! Brilliant work! Love it :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »