Reviews for wilting flowers
Katandwyagarbow chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Hi I have favored and been following your story since u began this but the updates have been sitting in my email until today I have not even got to glance at your story due to being busy I finally have time to read it I favored it cause of another writer I fall owed had and the intro you had peeked my interest with that said I read all of your story today like the idea of your story, love how u added Luke's pov primes back ground even though we know I wish u would have focus asked how she got so alone just wondering where the hathorenes went to support her I see where here mother could be useless, but other than that I love what I have read to the guest who wrote to your so nasty should not be a coward and login also I think you seem young or new to writing I think you idea is wonderful as for you grammar or what not I am 32 and can't spell to save my life I don't write because it not an easy thing to do but I love reading fanfic a an think If your willing to put your thoughts an ideas out their then u r brave an who ever this person was should remember that if they didn't like it they don't need to read it but they don't need to be crude so with all that said thank u for being strong and contiuning
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
No. Nope.

Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Your story is so cool. I love it. Never stop, please don't. It's great. Thank you for reading
y11971alex chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
I read the review in question, and I must confess in the open that I think the review was based off extraordinarily poor judgment, both in the character of the reviewer, and his reading skills.

In more precise terms, this is known as a "ad hominem" argument - one that attacks the person, instead of the merit of the work; such arguments are universally considered inadmissible in most forums of interaction, FanFiction included, and furthermore condemned as a waste of time. Therefore, I say that you're safe to regard it as having never existed, on grounds that it did not review your work.

It might come in handy to see if there are a handful of guest reviews on other stories with exactly the same wording, in which case the reviewer merely copied the same "review" onto each story, in which case, he might not even mean what he says, but only provoking attention. This transfers the action in question from Action on the Case, into Nuisance. (But I'm not a lawyer, so you can't take my opinion for fact if you want to sue the action against this person.)

The quality of your authorship transcends the realm for pity reviews. Indeed, I never write pity reviews - either I contribute, or I don't. Grammar is not an issue in fictional literature - unless it impedes comprehension - and it certainly isn't such a case with your story. Your story is original and inventive, as I say definitively so; it is an authentic piece of literature in good faith by every definition thereof.

I therefore wish that you take no offence or attention at that particular review, because it is not a review done in good faith, and therefore merits no response.

Cheers!

*Holds up Shield for Story*
mushsroomsandcucumbers chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Thank you for deciding to keep writing :)
vampirevampirevampire chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
yaaaaaaay im soo happy i cant wait for the next chapter
1Dlol chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
:) awwwww *blushes* love you too. i guess. virtually? eh, but YAYYYYYY.
coadhpgg chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
How about no.
I was happily reading destiel fanfic in exasperated!samPOV when I looked through your reveiws anD sAW tHAT
Totally ruined the destiel feels
Listen izzy, honey, don't listen to the flames, that person is just a troll looking for attention
They're probably jealous
And the fact that they left a guest reviw shows they're too chicken to hate on you while logged in
This sad person obviously has nothing better to do that bE A LITTLE B*ITCH
I mean, don't feel bad, john green gets hate sometimes AND onE tImE I Saw JEnsEN ackLES hAtE. People love to hate on the succesfull beautful people because they want to influence people with their sad little existance
SO gO sAy TO tHat TroLL 'um did I ask u 2 leave a reveiw' and flick your hair fabulously. The amount of love you have greatly outweighs the hate you beautiful person carry on writing izzy because when you're rich and famous you can give me money :*
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Plz dont stop writing! This is a really good story! And I know how it feels I'm not the most self confident person either but that doesn't mean you have to stop
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
This is an amazing story! And whoever wrote that to you is a f**king idiot! Don't give up on this story! I love it!
chocolate-chip-cookie-monster chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Noooo don't stop! I really like this story! An I want u to continue it! I wanna know about Luke, the district 2 girl, an lily and the district 4 guy! Continue this story! Please!
mushsroomsandcucumbers chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Oh no please don't stop! Ignore people just that they just have nothing better to do and they probably didn't even read it! I love your story, please continue please please please! I want to know what happens to Prim! You are really talented and don't give up because then whoever wrote that comment will win! Please, please continue!
1Dlol chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Ehaum or however you spell out clearing your throat. People are shit. Inspiring stuff there. Its true. So when people flame and stuff, definetly have, I normally just ignore them and give them a rant. Because my rants are way to long and have a lot of swear words (sentence enhancers). Annyyywaaaayyyyyyy I think you should continue. And if you yourself are concerned just grab a beta or ask them to check it. I sometimes give it to my friends to check.
IamMoving101 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Aww, please don't stop writing this story!
Unlike that idiot who reviewed, I think your writing is fine. Also, your concept is original; Katniss dying and Prim wanting revenge. I really enjoyed your story, please don't listen to that jerk and continue writing.
the-sleepdeprived chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
PLEASE DO NOT STOP THIS STORY.
Flamers are complete idiots. I assure you that this is not a 'pity-review' This is truly an amazing story. You have great grammar, the plot line is wonderful, and totally not bad in any way possible.
Truly truly wanting to kill the flamer,
Sky