Reviews for wilting flowers
the-sleepdeprived chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Listen up. I saw the flame, and I have read this story. Let me tell you now that this is a great story. I am following and favoriting this story. Please continue it! You are an amazing author. Don't listen to that stupid cowardly guest. Don't give them the satisfaction of giving up!
Love and hugs-
Sky
vampirevampirevampire chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
omg nooooo please dont stop this story please dont your a amazing writer i mean it you are and you cant stop this story look how many favorites you have lots of people love this story and your a amazing writer and you have to keep going. please please keep on writing please please continue please that person was sooo mean and wrong to say that.
ImmyRose chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Yes, that review is what most people would call a 'flame', dear. You know, a review that doesn't offer any constructive criticism and is designed to make you stop writing, which is what you're threatening to do? May I point out that this person didn't even bother to sign in (if they have an account), so you don't have any way of contacting them about this review, and might have sent you it specifically so you take offense at this? I doubt that person is as offended by this fanfiction as you might think they are, and the fact that they didn't bother signing in is another sign that they aren't that serious about it. Also, they didn't even use the correct form of "you're" in their review half the time, had insanely simplistic sentence structures in their review and kept using the comma incorrectly when a semi-colon would have worked better, so they can talk about shit grammar.

In any case, I don't think that ditching a story entirely just because one anonymous reviewer tells you that EVERY OTHER reviewer secretly thinks your story sucks is a great idea. How exactly would they know that every good review you received is a 'pity' review? And if you want to be an author when you're older, then you're going to have to get used to being told that your work isn't perfect (although this depends on if you want to continue writing, of course). If you enjoy/ enjoyed writing this story, then you should bear what little constructive criticism (for example, the grammar, sorting out the plot and the characterization could be improved on) that review left and continue writing your story with those points in mind. Simply quitting when someone says you can't do something isn't an attitude you'll want to adapt in later life.

But now that I'm here, I may as well leave a general review on the actual story, seeing as I haven't done that so far. The premise of Primrose wanting revenge on Cato's family (namely, his brother) is interesting, although there are several problems with the execution of this idea. Firstly, you do seem to have a slight issue with grammar, namely your misuse of sentence fragments, incorrect forms of words being used (for example, using 'too' where 'to' is supposed to be used and vice versa) and fairly simple sentences. I think using compound and complex sentences would vary your story's structure a bit more grammatically-speaking. Conversely, you're progressing decently with the plot, although I'm sure the bunch of positive reviews you've amassed will tell you that.

In short, if you have readers who are actively encouraging you to continue and if you put time and effort into this story, I wouldn't throw all of that away because of this one review.

- Immy
richards25 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I think the thing that is the worst about this is that they left a guest review. I mean, they haven't even got the balls to do it on a account. Honestly, its pathetic.

Look, don't give a crap about what he said. I don't make a habit of lying, so whatever I said is what I meant. Otherwise I wouldn't have taken the time to type a review. I personally would enjoy more updates, so I would enjoy you updating again. Please do.

You have put so much into this. A lot of thought, time and character development. So please, don't let one person stop what you have worked so hard to achieve,

Ever need a rant or someone to complain to, do not hesitate to PM me. Hopefully hear from you via a PM or an update. But honestly, don't let someone like that get to you! All the best and I hope you don't give up!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
This is fucking awful. the ideas terrible, the writings terrible and your grammar is fucking awful. Take this as advice, you should just stop. Seriously just stop burdening the world with this shitty pile of crap. You can't write, your not original, just stop it. It hurts me how bad this is. Seriously, how do you live knowing how bad you are at this? because surely you cant think that this is good. All those good reviews are just pity reviews. Your story isn't good. Face it. Your story is a pile of shit that you should just throw away and burn. You should just give up and stop writing. Seriously you suck.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
wow that was amazing chapter why cant prim ask i need to know why she cant ask
y11971alex chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
In one fell swoop:

"'No. Forgiveness is not what I do. Now get out.'"

Masterful!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
This is great!
richards25 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
This is good! I am enjoying it! Its a lot more complicated than I thought. I thought it would be how prim tragically becomes a warrior and fights the evil two boy for revenge. But no, I like it better than that :) I like how you did Luke's POV and made him real! So I am really enjoying this, and I look forward to more!

ps - you now made 40 reviews :D Well done you!
vampirevampirevampire chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
hmmm interesting
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
UPDATE
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
i get a shout out!
urgaburg chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Dude seriously update!
Please!
You're killing me!
Sandie
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I dunno 'bout you, but I'm feelin' LIKE I SICK PERSON.
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
haha can't actually remember what number this is...
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »