Reviews for Some Hero
czarinakristi chapter 14 . 7/15
Freaking Amazing!
EygptianFireFly chapter 14 . 2/14
I really liked your story. I enjoyed it all the way through, but I'm really sad that Loki ended up without Clint. I totally understand why, but I happen to also be a fan of Hannibal where I root for the cannibalistic serial killer. I think it's safe to say that my priorities are screwed.
Kneoria chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I love this story.
Espied7 chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Amazing story!
Nenagh chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
What a great story this is! I'm so thankful that you wrote it!
Idril-Lune chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
awesome.
JJFan chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Surprisingly effective blending of two very different universes. Well done, and thanks for saving Wash and Book.
SanglanteAlouette chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
That's a really good version of the story ! I've enjoyed reading every bit of it !
bellachaos chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Wait, thats it? I want more! I love how you made Clint part of the crew without taking (too much) away from any of the other characters. And I thought it was quite clever how you incorporated his contributions into the episode plots and BDM. Very well executed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
hey i know its been ages since this story was posted but i would just like to say how much i love this story and how gripping it was. I know this is probably a stupid idea, or it could have been told to you before. Have you ever considered Clint and the team, with loki's help, going back and visiting the avengers. It's just a suggestion.
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
That was a truly brilliant connection to make, between River and Clint. It's true that both of them have had their brains, or at least their personalities, messed with, violating them in the most intimate of ways.

Simon truly loves his sister, but he can't understand her. He makes a valiant effort throughout the series, but no one GETS her. Clint would. He may not understand the details of her particular brand of crazy, but he will have infinite patience to help her deal with it.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
thank you!
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
So beautiful. Thank you very much.
Mayasha-chan chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
A beautiful piece of work! Thank you for the story!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014