Reviews for Some Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
hey i know its been ages since this story was posted but i would just like to say how much i love this story and how gripping it was. I know this is probably a stupid idea, or it could have been told to you before. Have you ever considered Clint and the team, with loki's help, going back and visiting the avengers. It's just a suggestion.
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
That was a truly brilliant connection to make, between River and Clint. It's true that both of them have had their brains, or at least their personalities, messed with, violating them in the most intimate of ways.

Simon truly loves his sister, but he can't understand her. He makes a valiant effort throughout the series, but no one GETS her. Clint would. He may not understand the details of her particular brand of crazy, but he will have infinite patience to help her deal with it.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
thank you!
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
So beautiful. Thank you very much.
Mayasha-chan chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
A beautiful piece of work! Thank you for the story!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Interesting. Very Interesting.
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
This.
Was.
AMAZING.
I really don't want it to end! This is such a unique and interesting story that captures you every chapter - I've seen fics with twice as many chapters and not nearly as much plot and character development. Your writing style is truly amazing, and I can't wait to check out some more of your works!
mmooch chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Despite Clint almost becoming too perfect (and fixing all the bad from the show), the story was wonderful and I'll probably end up re-reading it a few times over the years.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I only know of Firefly, and I only read Avengers sprites centering around Tony or Loki... yet I just favorited this at the end of the first chapter. Wow.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
seriously awesome story! will there be a sequel to this? i reached the end and literally went: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THERE'S NO MORE? MUST HAVE MORE! MAYBE THERE'S A SEQUEL... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
*ahem*
ANYWAY
i would love to read more in this verse if ever the inspiration strikes. this is definitely one of my favorite firefly crossovers in the history of ever. plus, you know, clint is my favorite avengers character. so, there's that.
so incredibly awesome though! thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. it has been(and probably will continue to be, as i plan to reread it many a time) greatly enjoyed.
thank you again! .
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Good ending, good story. BRILLIANT crossover.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I enjoyed this a lot and Clint defiantly makes a better brother for River than Simon. I feel a little bad for Loki, but I can't blame Clint either though.
Illulian chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Epic! By far one of the best Firefly cross-over's I've ever read )

Thank you, I enjoyed it most thoroughly!
SelenaFay chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Oh my goodness I loved this story plot it seemed to keep true to the characters while giving everybody their happy ending. Thanks so much for writing it.
Snow-Nightshade chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
that was incredibly sad... i have to feel kinda bad for Loki now... actually i feel really bad for him now... anyways, that was awesome!