Reviews for Submit
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Okay I don't understand how that could work.
Fern chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
English isn't your first language is it? That of you need a Beta read like majorly, otherwise this could potentially be a good fic.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Love the story so much...and that Stiles lost the baby but they could always try again when Stiles is ready...
tazztazz chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
can't wait for more chapters this seems like a good story
mjsmart2001 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Great story can't wait for the next update
ob1292 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
You have a good story here I hope that you will continue to update it. Good Job
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Awesome story so far. Please Update soon! I really want to know what happens next.
eburn chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
hey can you update pleaseee i really wanna know what happens next:))) thx
kat4543 chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
this is the hottest story so please update soon
BrothersMacManus chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Okay, so the story was one big rape fest...or Teen wolf slash fuck fest...which ever you prefer and I'm not complaining, I did after all stick through to tenth chapter just to prove I'm a super perv too but I have some comments. There a several spelling errors and often the dialog doesn't make sense. I couldn't really find a plot in all this but it was interesting to read. I'll be following this just so I can see what you do with it. Also I do appreciate lemons but every chapter? Really? You're nearly as big a prev as me. hehe. So I'm being hypocritical, but I'mma a say it. Where are you going with this one. I'm completely stumped.
Canadia69 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Ahhhh this story gives me so many feels 3 i love Peter and Chris xD do they have a sex scene next chapter :D I seriously hope so :3
Canceled4Good chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
awww...love the ending...this was half a sweet chapter and half a funny weird chapter...love this story so much...glad Chris is Peter's mate and glad they are bonding...even though I love sexy slutty Stiles I love him with Derek only the best...glad it is finally just the two of them for a while...can't wait to see what happens next...update soon please!
vampqueen440 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
You are brilliant with this story I love it keep going.
Emrys90 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Awe this so cute and why?! I wanna read what Peter is going to do.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 10 . 4/1/2013