Reviews for Submit
Fern chapter 6 . 6/4
English isn't your first language is it? That of you need a Beta read like majorly, otherwise this could potentially be a good fic.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Love the story so much...and that Stiles lost the baby but they could always try again when Stiles is ready...
tazztazz chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
can't wait for more chapters this seems like a good story
mjsmart2001 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Great story can't wait for the next update
ob1292 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
You have a good story here I hope that you will continue to update it. Good Job
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Awesome story so far. Please Update soon! I really want to know what happens next.
eburn chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
hey can you update pleaseee i really wanna know what happens next:))) thx
kat4543 chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
this is the hottest story so please update soon
BrothersMacManus chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Okay, so the story was one big rape fest...or Teen wolf slash fuck fest...which ever you prefer and I'm not complaining, I did after all stick through to tenth chapter just to prove I'm a super perv too but I have some comments. There a several spelling errors and often the dialog doesn't make sense. I couldn't really find a plot in all this but it was interesting to read. I'll be following this just so I can see what you do with it. Also I do appreciate lemons but every chapter? Really? You're nearly as big a prev as me. hehe. So I'm being hypocritical, but I'mma a say it. Where are you going with this one. I'm completely stumped.
Canadia69 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Ahhhh this story gives me so many feels 3 i love Peter and Chris xD do they have a sex scene next chapter :D I seriously hope so :3
Canceled4Good chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
awww...love the ending...this was half a sweet chapter and half a funny weird chapter...love this story so much...glad Chris is Peter's mate and glad they are bonding...even though I love sexy slutty Stiles I love him with Derek only the best...glad it is finally just the two of them for a while...can't wait to see what happens next...update soon please!
vampqueen440 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
You are brilliant with this story I love it keep going.
Emrys90 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Awe this so cute and why?! I wanna read what Peter is going to do.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I like Peter x Chris
Malfoy's Girl 4ever chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Ooooooh! Chris is in touble! Oh well, I think he deserves what he is going to get, and I feel bad for Stiles cuz he is the one who was carrying Alice. Well, lets hope he gets pregnant again! And fast! Poor John! At least Peter and Chris found him! But still...anyway...good job with this chapter! UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »