Reviews for OF WOMEN AND WITCHES or WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER LEARN?
gr8read chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Wow, evil sheets, who knew?
babyreaper chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Great update, Knew getting into the Ruth's house that easy was a mistake, now look what has happened, it looks bad and Sam isn't even aware he's needed, not that he could get away from Ruth I think. Thanks.
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
NO! Why! Damn these cliffhangers! This was a great chapter! Update soon! PLEASE!
gr8read chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Woohoo!
babyreaper chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Well Ruth is definitely up to something, only time will time if she knows Sam is something more than he's making out to be, hope Barbara is able to keep up the lie when they are together in the kitchen, she seemed very nervous. What has Dean encountered in Ruth's house, he only made it through the door, looking forward to more.
SPNxBookworm chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I'm STILL hanging in there! Please update...Suspense everywhere! XD

Great chapter...misty breath...cold air...Dean is definitely having a bad day... :P
mb64 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Very good! Really leaves me wanting more!

flygirl33 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
an interesting story with lots of possibilities
babyreaper chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Great update. So is Ruth/Hecate acting weird? If she doesn't usually like the dog rushing at her, what has changed this time? Lets hope she doesn't smell a rat and know something is off with Barbara? Thanks.
gr8read chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Okay, something is wrong.
All the sudden she likes dogs? What with the charge?
Oh Dean is so gonna get caught or wait is it Sam?
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter! :) Why do I get the feeling that Ruth/Hecate, when she touched Sam's hand, she somehow read his mind or something...you know...understood the REAL reason the winchesters are there?

Anyway...hope you will reveal it soon in the upcoming chapters...
Keep up the great work!
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
i notice lots of stuff happening and i am liking this!
mb64 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This continues to be very interesting and really makes me want to know more! I am glad that you've been updating so often!

lilliannaelizabeth chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I dont like crowley but i think they might need his help. this is really good
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I have a feeling that with their luck...which can hardly be defined as luck...
They would have no choice but to strike a bargain with Crowley.

Great chapter...look forward to the next update!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »