Reviews for OF WOMEN AND WITCHES or WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER LEARN?
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I have a feeling that with their luck...which can hardly be defined as luck...
They would have no choice but to strike a bargain with Crowley.

Great chapter...look forward to the next update!
Winchesters4Me chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
i wonder if crowley will help them or harm them. this is intresting and makes me want to find out more whats going on
babyreaper chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Do the boys really think that after getting what he wants that Crowley will keep any deal made with them? What is the limey demon up too? Great chapter, more soon, Thanks.
mb64 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I'm guessing that eventually they WILL have to have help from Crowley! hehe

Very interesting chapter and the new layout is so much better! (Many thanks!)

I can't wait for more. :)
Winchesters4Me chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
i just found this story today and i like it alot. the plot is good and i like the style of the casefic. the formatting of the last chap is better if you are still taking opinoins of it! i will follow this so i can see whats happenning next
Karebear119 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I am hooked! Your writing really draws me in! I can't wait to find out what happens!
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
i have just found this stroy today and just read all 6 is very good and keeps the reader wondering and involved. both of the formatts are okay but i would choose the one with the spaces (chap6) if i had to pick. i will follow this becuase now i am curious about what will happen next
mb64 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Great new chapter! I wasn't expecting the visitor to be Crowley, so that was a nice unexpected twist.

Personally I really, really, really prefer your new layout. For me it is so much easier to read and the dots are fine to show paragraph separation. I really appreciate you trying this new way out for comparison.

I am looking forward to more (which I will read in either format!).

SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This was great! About the layout, i didnt have a problem as im actually reading from my phone. So im sorry but i have no suggestions. Ill let you know if i come up with something. Crowley! Awesome! Weird thing is, after reading 'hello boys' i kind of guessed it was crowley. :P
Cant wait for an update
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Great! Love the last part of the chapter where Barbara is kind of ranting out her insecurities and the fact that she is freakin' scared. Great work. Update soon!
mb64 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I am really enjoying this a lot! Glad to see 2 new chapters!

(My only concrit would be to maybe have a bit more spacing between lines of dialogue. It would make it a lot easier to read.

:))

Looking forward to more!
gr8read chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Poor Barbara.

Favorite lines: "If that lot isn't enough to keep me from sleeping, I've gone and arranged for the possessed friend to come on over for a few drinks and to meet my fake cousins. Neither of who, by-the-way, appear to have any problem what-so-ever in believing this shit, and even seem to be used to it!...So how about you two?...Beds comfy enough?"
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Loved! I'm enjoying this! Can't wait for an update...
I'll go check out your other fics... ;)
mb64 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This is very interesting and I am looking forward to reading more soon.

babyreaper chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Great update, What was Dean imagining Barbara looked like? It was amazing how quickly his flu symptoms cleared up and a whole third of a pie, he must think he's in heaven, looking forward to more. Thanks.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »