Reviews for OF WOMEN AND WITCHES or WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER LEARN?
DearHart chapter 33 . 4/18/2013
WHAT?! Becky?! REALLY?! BITCH! Lol! Perfect ending for a great story...or IS it an ending? XD Thanks so much! 3333
SPNxBookworm chapter 33 . 4/16/2013
WHAT?! Becky?! Damn great epilogue, but you got me wondering if Hecate's still alive...after all this...or is it..Diana? I think you talked about a certain Diana in chapter..30? I'm not sure..

Anyway...this was truly amazing! I had an amazing time reading! I'll be waiting for more amazing stories from you! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
AWESOME WORK! :D Loved Crowley's speech at the end! It was perfect! :D :)
*trots off to read the epilogue, willing herself not to cry.*
Karebear119 chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
What a little cliffie ending! She's not really gone after all! And the little mystery of her last warning ;). I could totally picture this whole story being an episode! Sad to see it end but I hope you keep writing more stories!
newt-s3 chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
Great job! I'm sad to see it end but I really enjoyed it. I love the twist at the end..sequal? :) You are an amazing writer and I hope to see more stories from you! :D
mb64 chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
I wasn't expecting the twist at the end with Becky at all! Do I smell a sequel in the future. . . . . . . ?!

I have thoroughly enjoyed following this! You did a great job with the plot, built lots of suspense, kept everyone completely in character, threw in some wonderful snarkiness AND brotherly love moments, and just all around wrote an awesome story!

Thank you! :)
babyreaper chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
Should have known that Hecate was too powerful to be killed off so easily, so she's now Becky, I hope she doesn't decide she wants to have her revenge on the Winchester boys in the future. Great story, great ending. Thanks.
gr8read chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
Wow, nice twist in the end there. Here I was all happy that Becky could go on, happily ever after. NOT!

I like the banter about who is going to tell Bobby.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
flygirl33 chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
i like how you have left a small openning for a second part with becky. i have like reading this a lot. and hope to see somethig new by you soon.
flygirl33 chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
typical crowley ending. you did a good job onthis! i have reallly like reading this story.
flygirl33 chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
i am so glad that becky didnt't take th egun and shoot sam. and i hope the breeze the kicked up isn;t anything bad.
this is really a goodstory. will miss it when done. LOL
mb64 chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
Super. Great. Awesome. Wonderful. Delightful. Favorite.

newt-s3 chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Aww man it can't be almost over :( You are doing a great job with this story and I love how you update so often. Thank you so much for that!
gr8read chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
I don't see how the final chapter can be coming soon. The wind could blow out the branch - the tree could be wet and not burn - we still have Dean (so wounded) to resolve - we still have the other spirits and poor Becky. I mean, it seems that there must be a least a few more chapters to go. Yup, at least a few more chapters.
: D
mb64 chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Another great chapter with another little cliffie for us at the end!

Great job of showing the emotions and pain that Sam and Dean were enduring.

So looking forward to the ending, but kinda sad that it is almost over too. Good thing that you have a treasure trove of other stories already posted here for me to read AND good thing that you'll start a new one soon, right?!

180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »