mb64 chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Another great chapter with another little cliffie for us at the end!

Great job of showing the emotions and pain that Sam and Dean were enduring.

So looking forward to the ending, but kinda sad that it is almost over too. Good thing that you have a treasure trove of other stories already posted here for me to read AND good thing that you'll start a new one soon, right?!

SPNxBookworm chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
AHHH! Lovely! Great work. You nearly broke my heart with Dean's cries of pain and Sam's emotional heartbreak! You think of every single element of it! It's awesome. I'll be sad to see this story finally end. It's been an awesome journey so far... :)
gr8read chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Yeah Becky pulled through (so far). Yeah!

Another great chapter.

Favorite line: "M'legs got burned off?"

Bring on chapter 31!

Oh, and what to do once this one is done? Well, write us another one, of course. (No pressure. : D )
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Hmm, how did I know that Hecate's answer to freeing Sandra would be to kill her? Oh yeah! Cause you can't trust evil creatures! lol Dean really should have known better. Now he's in trouble. It looks like Sam might be in trouble too. I hope he's okay...
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Dean might get Hecate to let Sandra leave, but if she is taking him in her place, he'd better be careful. He doesn't know all the lore about her that Sam does, and he might make a mistake. Hurry up, Sam!
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Darn! Dean almost got him and Sandra out of there. It figures the other ghosties would interfere, but they really should be helping him, if they want revenge against Hecate, not hurting him. Sam needs to hurry up and get in there!
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
WEll, of course the 'others' were people that have been killed by Hecate! Who else would they be? lol It's too bad they can't do anything to her. Poor Becky is stuck now too, though she is still big, because it hasn't been that long for her. Sam really needs to get inside now, to help Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Noooo! Dean, don't be stupid! Geesh! He's no match for facing off with Hecate. Sam had trouble, and he was prepared! I don't blame Sandra for being afraid, but she didn't have to lie about it. I hope Sam gets in okay.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Crap! Crowley just doesn't give up, and he wants into Hades a little too badly. I wouldn't trust him either. As for Dean, crap! It looks like he found Becky, and not in a good way. :(
babyreaper chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Thank goodness Sam and Dean got out and I suppose Becky too. Sometimes I really like Crowley, not often but this time is one of them. I just hate to think he'll want something more for helping the boys. Thanks for the update.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad that Bryn is okay. It will help, not having to worry about Barbara or Bryn, so it's a good thing they have somewhere to go. I really hope the bracelet will keep Sam safe from Hecate, and I hope Sam finds Dean. I don't know what Crowley wants now.
mb64 chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Super-duper great chapter! Glad that Sam has rescued Dean! But I still can't decide if Becky and Crowley are friend or foe though?!

And when this ends- if you are looking for entertainment- how about writing us another great story?! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Awesome work! :D I loved Crowley in this! Truly in character! ;) This will be over soon won't it? :( AHHH! I'll miss it! This was amazing!
babyreaper chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Poor Dean, he was so lost there, lets hope Sam can get him out before anything else bad happens, Thanks.
mb64 chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Another super awesome chapter! Just a bit of a cliffie there at the end, but I know that you won't leave us hanging for long! :)

(No gold star for me unfortunately)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »