Reviews for OF WOMEN AND WITCHES or WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER LEARN?
gr8read chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Woohoo!
Favorite line: "Burn...She's burnin' me. M'on fire...Sammy!"

Short chapter, but great.

Well, off to check out that old willow tree outside, smells like someone is burning something, :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Wow. Great ending! Loved the slightly confused and bewildered Dean... ;) I'm a sucker for Dean when he's concussed or otherwise..

Sam...i do hope he is okay...Great work! :D Waiting for more! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! Best chapter yet! :D cant wait for more!
mb64 chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Wow- you are spoiling us! Two, count them, two chapters today! Thank you. :D

Very intense action and wonderful brotherly love emotions going on in this. Awesome!

DearHart chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
WORST. CLIFFY. EVER! Gaaaaaah!
gr8read chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
You are just gonna leave us hanging here, with Dean, his mind back in hell, with Becky, status unknown, with Sam in danger, with Dean struggling against Sam?
Well played, Chick Feed, well played.

Off to dust the blinds.

Until next chapter.

Oh, by the way? Excellent chapter!
babyreaper chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Poor Dean, he really has lost it, thinking he's back in hell with Alistair, will Sam be able to hold onto him, get them both off the pyre? Lets hope Crowley can keep Hecate busy while Sam tries to do everything else. Thanks for the great update.
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Everything keeps getting worse for dean! thanx for the super quick update. still wearing bells for the next one! LOL
babyreaper chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Well, I think they rescue party better hurry up and do something, Dean is not going to recover from this little experience any time soon. It was probably one of the worst deaths she could have picked. Thanks.
mb64 chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Another dance morning! Yay! Excellent chapter- suspenseful and interesting; and I'm really impressed at how well Crowley's voice is done.

And yes, it really did have to end there, so I won't complain- but...I will still beg for a speedy update! *uses own version of puppy dog eyes at you* Please?!

gr8read chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Favorite lines: "Tear filled green eyes met the red glow of the witch's. Dean's voice was half words, half moan."
and
"Leave him alone...Please, I'm beggin' you. Let my brother go. Let him go...Mistress."
and
"Make her let my brother go...You do that for me and all this?...It won't matter anymore." This last one broke me up.
So Dean.
Very nicely done.

To the AN:
I agree and I agree. Where is the box I need to check?
Short, but good. Yeah, it really did have to end there.
Lack of spacing definitely gives the right impact /gulp.
I am off to fold this pile of sheets I have been avoiding. : D
SPNxBookworm chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Are you kidding me?! Shesortofsetthebonfiregoing...AAAHHHHG! Im tearing my hair out...! And im thinking Sam will freak anyway. Cant wait for more.
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Oh no! Dean was strangled?! He died?! Sam seemed to destroy Hecate, or at least banish her, but I don't like the sound of that curse!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Hmmm, Ruth seems to be trying to figure Sam out. I hope he's up to the challenge! Dean is being attacked by a sheet! O.o That is a dirty, dusty way to die! This can't be good! Dean needs help. I guess he should have kept the bracelet.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Well, Ruth is sure a handful. She questioned Sam about everything, and didn't seem to like that she wasn't meeting his brother. I wonder if she's just naturally suspiscious, or if that little jolt when she touched Sam told her something? Looks like Dean found a spirit in the attic. That can't be good!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »