Reviews for Mating Season
Kiriguyu chapter 3 . 7/19
Plz continue this story
A futa setsuna banging konoka without caution at all & her usual reserve nature /shy kicking in , she is usually feature/described as an insecure & bashful highschool girl who's ended up receiving many tease from her friends it be a complete opposite of the usual representation of her character if she becomes the teaser & aggressor herself... She lacks of self esteem for the reason she is half-breed & albino of sort. & I find it all frustrating... I mean it's mating season her mind must be occupied of procreating ... Consequences later...haha... More from you pls. I really do like konosetsu it's a shame that no one writing those nowadays it be a pleasure if you wrote even one thank you...
The First Kitsukage chapter 3 . 7/7
I'm a Kage of few words... this story is a keeper... keep it going... hope so see a real update soon... one with Eva...
KB chapter 3 . 7/5
Yaaaaaas are you really working on more chapters for this story? That makes this fan happy :D I'm curious to see who Ku Fei will end up with (I'm secretly hoping Mana - there's just something sexy about that pairing. I suppose it's because they're both strong women!)
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 7/5
This story is really good so far. Wonder who Chizuru would be with. Seems like Ayaka she'd be Dom to Zazie.
Oaden chapter 3 . 7/5
I was hoping this would be finished at one point. Setsuna finaly getting Konoka,The three squaring of and bragging about the best harem. Lots of fun potential here.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 7/5
Welcome back! Just followed both accounts to get updates!

I saw that this fic and The Seeker of Honorius will be continued. Will your other fics at Adult Fanfic with Negima be completed (thought there where a few but can only find: In Heat)?
D chapter 3 . 7/5
I liked the idea of this story. Wild futa mating seasonsare the best D
Drumming chapter 3 . 7/5
This one needs updates. It's hot af
chaosrin chapter 3 . 7/5
I really hope you update this instead of deleting it.
Yay! Super glad you're back! Keep up the good work with this story
Alexis99 chapter 3 . 7/4
Needs more chaper plz
Nightwalker2109 chapter 3 . 7/4
Glad you're back
mario123 chapter 3 . 7/4
That dont bother me none, just promise to write a good smutty KonokaxSetsuna yuri fic in the future
Soooo I just came across this (no pun intended), and it's so messed up yet so hot. I realize you wrote this fanfiction like 3 years ago but please, please continue whenever you have the time! Gosh, if only Mana were a real person. It's lovely 3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »