Reviews for In
Kimmmm chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Yessssss
Megami-Sama88 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved this! It is so hard to find a fic that portrays Faye as she is an not as some cold, hard, violent bitch. She really isn't. She is sassy and aloof... far from "bitch and you captured her character nicely.

I was cracking up throughout the whole thing. I don't know if you're still around FF but if you are, I would love to see more Faye fics in the future (I'm many years late to the party, I know, but still!)
swartzvald chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Pretty good story. But uh, how did she get the handcuffs off?
gone90000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was a great story, everyone seemed in character and that's what I liked most about this fic, also in connected episodes 5 and 6 nicely.
une valentine chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I liked this a lot! I think you really captured the weird kind of camaraderie the Bebop crew has. I'm also glad you didn't include a romance in this (you don't really ship, do you? I totally admire that), and...good job, I guess. It was funny and well-written.
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
After reading all that the only thougth that I had was that you pen name makes me laugh. But in a good way...

Good job, I'm sad it's over
singeivoire chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love that you've really captured the mood of the character interactions. This was a classy little fic. Well done indeed!
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Faye-Faye "The Bitch" Valentine. It...has a certain ring to it, I suppose. Heh. I esp. liked the ending line...Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
courtXjester chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow...i loved this! great, great stuff!
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I applaud you! This is, I think, the third story from you I've read and I have yet to be disappointed! I can't help but find myself a tad jealous of your skill! Awesome job! You can get inside the head of any woman in the series, and so in-character too! Greatness!

Purple Pirate Lex _
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
hey, that was awesome. ;D
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
"Fine. You don’t want to acknowledge my in-ness?"

OMG that one of the coolest neologism ever! How did you ever thought of it? In-ness, I'm totally going to find a way to use it now... with credit of cause.

But then again, ppl will start to wonder if I say.

"So asking her to join proof my in-ness of our study group right? Cause I'm not paying Agent Orange for Trade Mark usage fee again."

LOL
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Ah, the mafia. I know some people, you know what I'm saying? (In all actuality, I do, because my grandfather, a full-blooded Italian, has "connections")

Anyways, another great story. How come I haven't read you until recently? I'm glad to be reading a story where Faye isn't all over Spike. I'm not really confident in Faye x Spike fics. I'm not sure why. But that's just me rambling, as usual. I didn't mention this during the Ein fic, but the lines you put at the very end in italics on the right are nice ending words. Kinda gives it a Bebop feel, ya know? But now, tis late, and I have to be Elizabeth Cady Stanton tomorrow. I promise I'll be back to read more!
Fun-KillinReportCard chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
a fuckin nother one..geez...u have no clue how awesome your stories are
alliedoll chapter 1 . 3/7/2005