Reviews for Hounds of God
chriscolferlove chapter 25 . 3/23
And OMG! I'm review 400! You're welcome ;)
chriscolferlove chapter 26 . 3/23
This. Is. Amazing. It's third time I read this story! And I realized, that I don't I have reviewed it so, oops... But now I have! And it's just... Amazing, your amazing, the story is amazing -... Thank you for writing! :3
DanyEm12 chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Really ! You never came back and Kurt die ! And who are you! You break my heart! come back and give me happy ending!
istillbelieve2 chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Wow! Holy drama, batman! What a riveting story! The amount of thought you put into this. The way you carried parts of the story from the beginning to the end. So so good! I am just in awe of authors who can weave such an intricate story line. Well done, you! I've been reading this story while Maroon 5's "Animal" is a recent hit, and it always makes me think of this story if for no other reason than the howl towards the end of it... But I know when I hear that song again after many years of not hearing it, it will take me back to your amazing story.
Three thoughts, if I may: 1) I would have loved to have seen just a snippet of Santana in the epilogue. What do you suppose happened with her and Brittany? 2) Watch whose/who's, and 3) passed/past - I'd say about 75-80% of the time you used passed it should have been past. But it didn't take away from the story. Just thought I'd mention it to help with future stories. I'd read another of your klaine fics with no hesitation! Thank you so much for sharing!
istillbelieve2 chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Oh my word. This story is horrible for my productivity level! I just can't put it down and I am getting nothing done!
Elbereth3 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
There's three kinds of stories for me. There's those who I do not like, I get bored and probably stop reading. There's those that I like very much, entertain me during the time it takes for me to read it, but eventually are forgotten. There’s stories that make me fall madly in love.
This story falls into that last category, definitely. I could not help falling in love with it, hard and very quickly. Thank you for creating this wonderful tale and share it, I know that eventually I will have the need to go back and reread it, because it will be impossible to forget it.
You make me laugh, you make me cry... you make feel so much with it (specially the night before the battle in the cabin and the second half of the chapter 26… I cry like a baby)
I have only one word to describe this fic... perfection.
I saw your profile and I know of the existence of “Blood Bank”. Just with the summary, I’m dying to read the story. Ill start with it tonight ;)
You are an awesome writer!
XOXO
bookworm134 chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
Beautiful. Powerful. Moving.

Keep up the great work.
Andie chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
This is literally the best story I have ever read. You are a really good writer! Your not to fast and not to slow paced and I really like that! This was beautiful! I hope to see more stories from you. You did such a good job im gonna give you a cookie. (::) :P •3•
Shadowwing2012 chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Thank you for sticking with this story, I myself am not a fan of klaine but the way you wrote this story had me spell bound. I enjoyed every minute that I spent on this story. If others could write stories with pairings like these they would have me hooked especially seeing as you used werewolves (secretly loves there stories but am a die hard vampire until my last days). you know hold a place as one of my favourite author.
teilo chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
I absolutely loved your story :)
Jazzys mom chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
amazing simply amazing loved it :-)
misuky7 chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
This is breathtaking. There were so many twists to it, I almost thought Kurt was going to be a hybrid. It was fangtstic. :3
SuperJunior101 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
This was a fun read, can't wait for to read the next one :D
MariaAquarius chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
brillient story i loved it and i liked how Kurt was more independant in this story then in mos so thank you
radioactively chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
I very much enjoyed reading this. The plot was good and realistically played out and you have a pleasant style. Good work :)