Reviews for Hounds of God
graceandpipp chapter 26 . 10/3
I have to say I really really really enjoyed this story. It was written well and it was interesting and compelling. Good Job. :D :D
OMG AHHH SUCH A CUTE ENDING
Jeff mentioning Riker and Rydel, I see what you did there ;)
aww!
oh god fluffy klaine cuddles will be the death of me
LoveLover13 chapter 9 . 8/14
dude I love Ho Hey so much, this story is already a soft spot for me :')
charissahp chapter 26 . 2/22/2016
Oh my god. This is now one of my favourite Klaine stories ever.
guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
That's the fourth time I read this because it's one of the best stories. I wish there were a few oneshots to this story to see more of the clans. I loved how the wolves interact with eachother and wish there was more. Now I'm gonna stop rambling :)
Fitzpatrick86 chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
I find myself rereading this often, it remains one of the best fanfictions I've come across.
xxcolourfulpassionxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So, a long time ago I read this and I claimed it as my favorite fic ever since, which was already impressive because I've read a lot of fics before and after then. Then I started to go back and reread it because why the heck not, and I can honestly say that this still is my favorite story of all time. You've done such a wonderful job not only writing everything, but actually creating a world that made sense with no plotholes and had characters that were more than two dimensional. I love this fic with all my heart, and though I'm only a little halfway through rereading it, I can honestly say that it still is my favorite story. It has created so many emotions for me, I literally have to take breaks because I can't handle things happening. I've cried so many times before at both happy and sad moments, and I'm just really glad that you wrote this. Thank you for taking the time to do this, it's really a work of art and probably always stay my #1 favorite fic. Thank you ︎
klainemoment chapter 26 . 8/21/2015
I have re-read this a hundred times and I can't believe I never review this. This fic is definitely one of my favourites. I love this so much! Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story
LinnThePigeon chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
And OMG! I'm review 400! You're welcome ;)
LinnThePigeon chapter 26 . 3/23/2015
This. Is. Amazing. It's third time I read this story! And I realized, that I don't I have reviewed it so, oops... But now I have! And it's just... Amazing, your amazing, the story is amazing -... Thank you for writing! :3
DanyEm12 chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Really ! You never came back and Kurt die ! And who are you! You break my heart! come back and give me happy ending!
istillbelieve2 chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Wow! Holy drama, batman! What a riveting story! The amount of thought you put into this. The way you carried parts of the story from the beginning to the end. So so good! I am just in awe of authors who can weave such an intricate story line. Well done, you! I've been reading this story while Maroon 5's "Animal" is a recent hit, and it always makes me think of this story if for no other reason than the howl towards the end of it... But I know when I hear that song again after many years of not hearing it, it will take me back to your amazing story.
Three thoughts, if I may: 1) I would have loved to have seen just a snippet of Santana in the epilogue. What do you suppose happened with her and Brittany? 2) Watch whose/who's, and 3) passed/past - I'd say about 75-80% of the time you used passed it should have been past. But it didn't take away from the story. Just thought I'd mention it to help with future stories. I'd read another of your klaine fics with no hesitation! Thank you so much for sharing!