Reviews for Crevice
Random Reader chapter 48 . 8/7
Are you okay? Have you lost your inspiration for this story? Or is there something troubling happening in your life? Well, whatever it is pls just know we are here for you and waiting for when you are ready to post the next chapter. I wish you all the inspiration, happiness, motivation, health and good things in the world.
Hope you have a great day
Bye
Dustyiscool1 chapter 48 . 7/18
update soon
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 47 . 7/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I love this story, and you are such a talented writer! I can't wait to find out what happens next:)
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 48 . 7/11
I love this story soooooo much! Please don't stop writing it. It is amazing.
AMerope chapter 14 . 7/5
Is it weird that I imagine Shadow as Kylo Ren?
Zoha Ven chapter 47 . 6/24
FINISH OH PLEASE FINISH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IF YOU DO NOT PLEASE PLEASE FI ISH FASY AND SOON I CANNOT WAIT PLEASE FINISH FAST!
Ahem. Sorry. I don't normally loose my composure like that. Amazing story, please be fast in updating. I cold not put this on the last chapter, since I have already reviewed there. Sorry.
Zahiera1322 chapter 48 . 6/14
Aaahhhh! I cant handle all this drama! NEED MORE!
You have to finish it! PLEASE, I cant wait any longer! JANUARY! Last update was in January :(
Also i have to say that your writting is AMAZING! I mean, seriously, im not a native english speaker, i understand many fanfics but YOURS! Gosh i really need a dictionary when im reading it! YOU HAVE SUCH AN EXTENSE VOCABULARY!

PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY!
Tsukiko K chapter 22 . 5/17
I can't find the picture of Shadow, the link doesn't work
Tsukiko K chapter 48 . 5/17
Lmfao Shadow and Hiccup are too amusing!
Please continue:)
Animals Rule chapter 48 . 4/13
Ah guys I think this author is either dead or has abandon this story.
Zoha Ven chapter 48 . 4/10
Finish it! Finish it! Finishitfinishitfinishit! (taken from The Flight Stuff Ask Heirheads, in place of "test him!") Love the story.
Animals Rule chapter 48 . 4/4
I do NOT own thi image
.../\„„/\... / •• \\ ...Please put this dog and cat
...(-';'-)..(/(_•_)\) on your profile to show
.../***\..._/''*''\_ that you are against
.((..).(..)).((,)(,)) animal cruelty!
ukinea chapter 34 . 3/31
Animals Rule oh I see, thank you! and I don't think she has abandoned us, she said in tumblr that she will updated this fic. When, I don't know, but she said she will finish it :3

Btw am I the only one insane who likes re-reading the chapter 34? xD PAIN LOVE IT!
BlueManiac359 chapter 8 . 3/30
Here are some cookies (m) (cb) (cc)
Now guess what they are