Reviews for Crevice
Is this the end
WorseThanCarbonatedMilk chapter 48 . 3/1
An amazing story with 48 good detailed chapters and it hasn't been updated in a year.
Iloveanimals chapter 48 . 1/19
IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE!
Awesome read thus far. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story. This is my first venture into httyd fanfiction and I have to say I loved it. Shadow is a very cool addition to hiccup world and creates some great depth. In other fandoms I read fic in I'm usually not a huge fan of original characters but this is very well done.
Random Reader chapter 48 . 1/4
Hey, it's me again. I don't know if you've forgotten this fanfic or maybe you've hit writter's block but I hope you'll be back soon :) we all miss you! By the way, Happy New Year!
Bye
Cecil chapter 48 . 12/12/2016
I really miss this fic... TT_TT :'(
Guest101 chapter 48 . 12/1/2016
It's been a year since you updated! You said this story would NEVER be abandoned! It's so fantastic I can't wait for another chapter! I need that reunion between hiccup and the others, as well as some sick hiccup maybe too...either way, just update asap! Please!
asdfghjkl chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
D: pls update
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Your comments at the bottom of the chapter are funny :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
This story is really good and really descriptive. I love how you've turned Shadow into a good guy. I kinda think Alvin should take Hiccup and start hurting him and trying to force him to do what he wants, and then Shadow should go to the riders in desperation and sacrifice himself to help save Hiccup. That would be awesome for this story. I would cut out the swearing, otherwise good job
Lazie Mie chapter 48 . 9/29/2016
Totally love the finishing line :)
omgyes chapter 48 . 8/30/2016
Did you discontinue this? I thought it was really good and I hope you finish it. 10\10
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS TO GOOD OF A STORY TO STOP!
Random Reader chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
Are you okay? Have you lost your inspiration for this story? Or is there something troubling happening in your life? Well, whatever it is pls just know we are here for you and waiting for when you are ready to post the next chapter. I wish you all the inspiration, happiness, motivation, health and good things in the world.
Hope you have a great day
Bye