Reviews for Crevice
Jackie chapter 12 . 5/30
That was really sweet . I love this chapter i will they would make like a short out of this soo cute.
KrystalKittens chapter 20 . 5/22
Oh my gosh! I was just reading that today!
Nicolelovesray chapter 46 . 5/12
Oh this is such a great story! And now to see that it hasn't been updated since last year is a BIG stab to the heart.
It's like when I read this story I get mad and sad and happy. Your detail and writing is so good and then it's just all cut off and its heart breaking to see such a good story just be thrown away. :(

Idk if it's just talking awhile for you to update or if you just quite with this story but PLEASE CONTINUE!

I'm hoping you do so I'm gonna put it in my library so I can check it like every day lol!
Nicolelovesray chapter 28 . 5/11
Awe I LOVE Shadow! 3
This story is amazing and you're a very talented writer! So much detail and just fluff it's a great Fan-Fic!
Now to the next chapter. :
Rac2212 chapter 8 . 5/11
Where's my cookie jar...DID YOU TAKE IT!?

P.S if you have save me one
Nicolelovesray chapter 13 . 5/11
This story is sad and yet cute...I had a feeling Shadow would get attached to Hiccup. 3
KrystalKittens chapter 15 . 5/11
Have a cookie! This story is awesome!
KrystalKittens chapter 4 . 5/10
PPSSSSST! Lenie! Have another virtual cookie!
Oh my Gods! HICCUP NOOOOO! oh.. there's way more chapters..
YAAAAAY!
EVA chapter 46 . 5/6
omg this story is so good! i wish you would finish it though. aparrently this chapter was posted last year. you are an amazing fanfic writer.
UPDATE PLEASE *flails*
*sobs in logning*
Love it!
Hi Lenle, first of all I wanted to let you know that this is the first story that I've read that I've liked so much that I could scrape together enough courage to review! It's amazing! Second of all I really need to know if your offer for friendship is still open... (Or if it counts for all readers.) It was so tempting that it outweighed the fear of my parents finding out what I'm doing... Is there a way that maybe we could be able to talk to each other somehow if you wanted to... Be friends..? Maybe... If you don't want to don't worry about it. . (I've always wanted a pen pal.) Anyway, great story. From Amy. ️
VickyP chapter 46 . 4/3
Oh please please please update! I need to know what else is going to happen!
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »