Reviews for Crevice
guest chapter 46 . 7/20
This'll continue to be updated, correct? Because it's really, REALLY good, and I hope to read more.
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 46 . 7/8
please please please please update this a soon as possible! this is AMAZINGLY AWEESOME an I would really really really love to read more so please update soon!
ElizabethBathog chapter 46 . 7/6
Noo it cant end here! Update this please! XD
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/5
I love the Pennykettle dragons! I still need to read the last book though... anyway, love the story so far, even though I still got a long way to go, I love it!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 46 . 7/4
This is amazing! It caused huge fangirl moments with me too many times to count. Thank you for this wonderful story and please continue ASAP.
regb24 chapter 46 . 7/1
Are there going to be any more chapters or is that it
Janime chapter 46 . 6/30
This is the best httyd fanfic I have ever read! Keep going with it please!
TN Sarah chapter 46 . 6/27
Great story, can't wait for more
Ashleigh chapter 15 . 6/5
Wow, this story is depressing... Oh well, it's still really good,keep up the hood work *greedily scoffs down the cookie*
Ashley chapter 13 . 6/5
Really,really awesome story!keep on going, it's awesome!
Jackie chapter 12 . 5/30
That was really sweet . I love this chapter i will they would make like a short out of this soo cute.
KrystalKittens chapter 20 . 5/22
Oh my gosh! I was just reading that today!
Nicolelovesray chapter 46 . 5/12
Oh this is such a great story! And now to see that it hasn't been updated since last year is a BIG stab to the heart.
It's like when I read this story I get mad and sad and happy. Your detail and writing is so good and then it's just all cut off and its heart breaking to see such a good story just be thrown away. :(

Idk if it's just talking awhile for you to update or if you just quite with this story but PLEASE CONTINUE!

I'm hoping you do so I'm gonna put it in my library so I can check it like every day lol!
Nicolelovesray chapter 28 . 5/11
Awe I LOVE Shadow! 3
This story is amazing and you're a very talented writer! So much detail and just fluff it's a great Fan-Fic!
Now to the next chapter. :
Rac2212 chapter 8 . 5/11
Where's my cookie jar...DID YOU TAKE IT!?

P.S if you have save me one
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »