Reviews for Future Consequences
Aria DeLoncray chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Great story!
Fallen Angel's Hope chapter 27 . 7/26/2013
Oh my god, what can I say? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY! Seriously, it was amazing! I was looking for a good Chris/OC story and I found a REALLY amazing one! It's brilliant! Thanks for writing it!
Suzzyq chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
You no its really good when you get so involved that your yelling out at charecters
Suzzyq chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Oh dam it Men! doesn't it make you wanna smack them one!
Suzzyq chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Well talk about twists in the plot, brings a tear to the eye
CrazyxChaotic chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY READ THIS, THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER MADE ME CRY LIKE A BABY. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

But then again, it's probably just a huge compliment to your writing that you can still reduce me to tears the second time around :D

I just - Max.. and Chris... and everything! It was just soooo emotional!

But you made up for that in the second half I knew Chris and Lindsey wouldn't break up over this! :D

&& the line "Best Christmas present ever" probably made me laugh harder than I'm supposed to xD

Can't wait to read the epilogue! (again :p)
x
CrazyxChaotic chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Hem hem, I'm baaaack :p
sorry again for my absence, I'm sure you've missed me :p

are you ready for my review of chapter 25? :D
(I'll try and be as hyper as though I read it for the first time :p)

OMG! YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO . BE. KIDDING. ME!
You brought their son back? AND THEN YOU JUST END THE CHAPTER? You. Are. Evil.
(not really, and I technically already know what's gonna happen, but like I said, I'm pretending I just read this for the first time :p)

&& AWH! Lydia is just SOOOO sweet! :D
Now that she gave Wy and Riley her blessing, they hae to get together and get married and have lots of pretty babies with blond curls and... fangirling*

Looking forward to the next chapter! (Well, to re-reading it xD)

x
starryeyedx3 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
Aw, can't believe I'm nearly finished reading this series. I really do adore it, you write the extended family so well!
That ending! What a cliffhanger! One of my favourite chapters so far. 3
ObsessedwReading chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Great. I can't wait to read it. :)
A chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Awwww this was so good m! Sequel!
ObsessedwReading chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
AW! Yes! I love this! BET STORY EVER! :D
RockaRosalie chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Really good loved the story
Kimojuno chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Wow, wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Can we expect a sequel? ;)
warrej chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
Hello! This isn't a review per se, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story! I don't often review and don't even know how to follow or favorite, but I thought you should know that there was at least one more person hanging on your every word and waiting religiously for the updates. This has become part of my nightly routine, checking in every other night to see what happens next. I look forward to reading more from you, either in sequel form (hint hint, though I understand if you choose not to do that) or an entirely new story. You are truly talented. Thank you for entertaining me.
CharmedOpal chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
OM TIWNSSDF D FASFSDFSDFD FA A GAS ASD AAAAH THEY HAD TWINS!

I LOVE YOU! XD

Okay. I will relax now.. OIFAISFSDFSDF.. okay, im done.

Im sad the story has ended, but I'm glad they got their happy endin (:

I hope you do another story sometime soon, you're an amazing writer;3