Reviews for Eight ways to say
AngelLonginus chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Absolutely beautifully written!
tanyapotter chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
*hearteyes*
*sigh*
aprilp2a chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and have loved reliving their first year together. Felt like I was experiencing Kate's journey all over again. Truly one of the best fics I've read. Thank you so much for writing it.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love, love, LOVE this!
LaLa111202 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Aaahhh! This was just beautiful. I absolutely loved it. Thanks so much for sharing...filing it in my favorites now!
someheartslove chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
You know, you're one of a few authors I can't just read on the go. Not only because everything you write is so beautiful that I want to give it special attention while reading and reviewing, but also because your descriptions are so delicate but so complicated, in the most beautiful way I can imagine. If somebody asked me what love would be if explained, it would be this. Waiting, wanting, wishing, hoping, being patient and silly together, needing more and pushing for more and in the end - so simple. I love you. And this is the perfect ending. I thought you were going to make him know about all the previous ILYs, but I love it how you made him mention all the times that she didn't really say it, but showed it to him, and those are the times that I love the most.
This was beautiful, adorable and just perfect. And I'm not even sorry for leaving it alone for this long because I think I needed something like this just about now.
Life has a funny way of showing us love all around :)
Thank you!
Love x
someheartslove chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
And the tears didn't stop.
Gaaaaah.
WHY DO I LOVE YOU DO MUCH?
someheartslove chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
So, this made me cry. And it was so perfect that I don't even not like you that much.
You're kinda brilliant at this.
someheartslove chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
WHY is this so good?
Why does this make me so happy? And sappy? Goosebumpy?
Ah. Love is all around. And I love it. This dance they're doing - absolutely awesome.
And awesome idea, writing this! Ah...
someheartslove chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I have NO idea why the heck I waited so long to read this till the end, I stopped after 3rd chapter, but I just read it again and this is so awesome and lovefueled and totally adorable.
I want them like this. I love angst, don't get me wrong, but after all the angsty stuff, I want this kind of fluff.
I think Marlowe&CO. need to get kimfluenced. Yep.
LoveJessieLou chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Because I fail at life, it's taken me this long to review.
Kimmie, lovely, you did this so much more than justice. This last chapter made me cry. You blew my mind.
'But her smiles come so much more freely, he doesn't really have to earn them, tease them from her, cajole or steal them and he can come empty handed from now on because she loves him. Just him.'- Aww gahhh
'She's giddy with it all.
"I love you, wake up."
His eyes open so slowly and he groans, mumbles something that sounds like "woman" under his breath and she laughs.' - Ha! I giggled at the "woman" part! hehehe
'He slides a hands into her hair. Four long fingers drifting through the strands as his thumb settles over her cheek, sweeping under her lashes and holding her steady when he looks down.' - Unfff gah THIS just this. He held her face like this in Always. I NEED him to do it again. That is the hottest and sweetest thing ever.
& OMG he got her message! gahh i never saw that coming! God, I love how you made all of the ways come together like this. Pure genius. It's perfect and beautiful.
I am so very glad and thankful that you wrote this story. You turned it into something wonderful, that i adore. MWAH xx
Caskett1 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Eeeeeeeeppppppp! He HEARD! HE SAW! HE READ! Aaaaahhhhh! So fucking perfect! I LOVE THIS!

"Stop acting like I don't know." - OMG! Yeah, it's a making me giddy how giddy she's about being able to tell him she loves him, but it's also a little heartbreaking!

"...he knew and he gave her time, maybe he even drew hope from her drunken confession..." - THIS! So great!

"I have felt it in every touch, every caress."..."I heard it in your voice when you couldn't say it and I have seen it in your eyes every day, Kate. Everyday." - Yeah, you were not the only one, Castle. We've seen it, too! ;)

"You left it in your pocket, I was -" "Snooping." - LOL! Anything else new? :D

"I don't just want you, Castle. I love you." Truth in all its glory. - nuff said!

Thank you for writing this! It was such a great and sweet story, Kate in all her overwhelming love for him broke my heart and made me simultaneously happy and giddy at the same time! So freakin' perfect! I LOVED IT! :)
Caskett1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhh this prompt #7 actually happened on the show, didn't it? Jesus Christ!
Though after watching "Still" I'm 100% certain that this WASN'T the first time she actually said it. And I love Marlowe for that! I love that he made it clear (well at least to me it was) that she must have said it before but still gave all of us shippers our swoon-moment! SO much love for this man! I actually started writing a post-ep fic on that particular premise but never finished it...sigh, another fic sitting on my laptop incomplete...

And isn't it great how canon turned out so fabulous for you to incorporate it in your story?! Hahahaha, so funny! Because this is the first time she actually said it (at least on the show, lol) and it worked perfectly for you. Yay!

And the way you go about it is really great because you touch on a lot of points I completely believe to be true or want them to have turned out like this...like the key exchange for example, I've always wanted this to be a simple everyday thing and the way canon went it seems to have happened like that. They never showed it but they hinted that he had a key (when he waltzed in her appartment in "Recoil") and that she had one as well (when she slipped into the loft late at night in "Still").
I also love the way you depict how she wanted her first aloud 'I love you' to be something simple because this is what *I* always imagined it to be! I wanted sth like her watching him goof around and just being choked up by it so she'd look at him and just tell him...sth like that. And the way canon happened, for me this scenario can still BE true, ya know!

"...he's leaving, he's actually leaving the room. Castle is listening for once..." - I was SHOCKED when he did that! I was like WTF? I mean I knew there must be a catch somewhere but my first reaction was 'OMG, what are you DOING? You can't just LEAVE her!'

"NO regrets. Not a single one. And if this is how it ends, if barely a year to love him is all she gets, then every minute was worth it because loving him, letting herself be loved by him, it has been remarkable and maddening, challenging and extraordinary. It has been magical."
- I'm sobbing now. So much emotion in this! And MAGICAL! YES YES, THIS! God, I'm reliving "Still" through your words here! I've been teary-eyed all morning because of you and this show! Damn, woman! What are you doing to me? I might have to take a break! In fact I will, real life is calling just when I'm ready to curl up in a ball and sob away!
Love this! And you! :)
Caskett1 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I love how you incorporated canon into your story.
It's heartbreaking to read her thoughts and feelings in such a "compact/compressed" way...what I mean with this is the only way to actually have Kate say what she really thinks and feels, ALL of it without interruption would be in a letter. Because for me Kate never was one to give out her innermost feelings and thoughts in a drawn out speech - hence the letter. If only he would find it... *sigh*
And the way she was more or less rambling in the first part of the letter gives additional insight into her emotional state. I loved this!

"It was a great rambling mess of emotion on the page. It was the bleeding of a heart that continued to weep, it was the love she hadn't said out loud, it was every word she had ever wanted to express. And it was messy and scribbled and painful.
It helped."
- Beautiful wording! And true! I felt every single bit of heartbreak. Broke mine, too. *sob*

Because you are my family and I love you. You and your daughter and your mother, the boys, we are united in this Castle, all of us, all of us are behind you and I love you and I cling to that now because I am stuck here waiting for you and and I can't do a damn thing about it. - Well congrats, you made me cry! The utter helplessness depicted in this letter is just heartbreaking!

"Why didn't you let me? Why didn't you even tell me you were leaving? Did you think I'd stop you, that I wouldn't have been sitting right next to you on that plane when it took off, if you had just given me the chance. Did you only want to have to worry about one person, not two? Did you think me being a cop would slow you down, hold you up if you had to do something illegal?" - SO many questions we never got the answer to...I'd love to hear why Castle didn't tell her he'd go to Paris...I mean I do agree with all the "answers" she gave herself in that paragraph but I'd really love to see his thoughts on that cleared up in the show...

I think with the way you described Kate's (and to an extent even Castle's) feelings during this episode you hit the nail on the head! This can actually be seen as much as a post-ep fic as it is part of your 8ways story! Everything she said in this letter culminated in the line she actually said in the show: "I'm so glad you're ok...Please don't do anything like that again without me." And the way she said it, her tone, her face and just everything makes me actually believe she wrote this letter beforehand - the feelings and thoughts bleeding out of it are THAT accurate!
You did such a great job with this! And the amount of 'I love you's' in this letter make definitely up for her not saying it directly out loud when he came home! :D It was in her voice and eyes anyway!

I LOVED this! :)
The-KLF chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Aww, this is lovely. I liked the ending especially.