Reviews for Growing up
Thanks for sharing
soc60cor chapter 10 . 3/2
one of THE BEST stories I have read. thank u for letting me experience this. _
soc60cor chapter 3 . 3/1
the part were it said they had a craving for pineapples made me have a taste for them!
llolahahuliketos chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
you like to suck cocks, ne? you like to fuck asses, ne?
my respond: "I like to fuck ne, ne? I hate to suck ne, ne? Because ne, tastes very bad, ne? and ne is obviously you, ne? so go cry me a fucking river because ne is so flustered ne is dying."
j chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
nicely done! this was great!
lumi chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
aww this is sooo cute
Lzay-Niight chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
...I have to say, this makes me hates SasuNaru all the more. Naruto was rendered absolutely USELESS in this! Geez, why the hell do SasuNaru Bash Naruto's character as much as possible!? It is rather disgusting how he is always reduced to the-only-thing-manly-about-me-is-my-dick, AGAIN.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Not bad at all. The ending came a bit abruptly, but the rest of the story progresses at a decent pace. I suppose the only thing that bothers me is that there was so little side development of the problem with Orochimaru. Then the attack by the haters was so unexpected it all ended rather unexpectedly.
playitagain chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I loved this story! I've seen a lot with Sasuke and Naruto in foster care and stuff together, but never the Uchiha's taking Naruto in. I thought you did amazing when Sasuke was trying to figure out his sexuality and everything he had to go through. I really enjoyed all his emotions and you did great with Sasuke's relationship with his father. I was sad when he got beaten up, but I was happy his father finally realized he can't control his kids lives like he was. The story was amazing!
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Love, Love, LOVE ITTTT!
I hate homophobes. -_-
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
eh... I'm not really a NaruSasu type of girl :/
Fukagu is a real dick! How DARE he?!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Hmm. ItaHina? Not bad. I prefer 'Tachi as a yaoi character, though.
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
*DRAMATIC MUSIC*
What will happen next, i wonder?
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Ehhhhh? No mask for Kakashi?
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I love it already! You are such an amazing writer!