Reviews for A Murder Takes Manhattan
Unnoticed Silence chapter 1 . 6/26
YOU DID IT.
YOU COMBINED MY TWO MAIN FANDOMS.
AND MADE SOMETHING AMAZING.
I don't care it was two years ago.
it still makes me incredibly happy.
LOVE. IT.

CASTKETT IS JUST YES 3
sorry for the odd review, but I had to. yeah.
Katescats chapter 11 . 2/1
Hi just read your story it was very good.
Jem56 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
No, we don't have anything to change DNA.
inkanu chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Wow what a story ! When I first took a look of the crossover between Castle and Doctor who, I didn't expect that Your story is truly wonderfull, I so enjoyed reading it ! :) I'm looking forward to read the awesome prequel. Your writing is fluid, and for a big whovian and caskett fan like me, it's clear that you perfectly reproduce the behaviour of every character. The trust, the love between castle and Beckett, the sadness of River, the guilty of the doc. You made me laugh to The dialogues are so perfect ! what a good idea, Come in to River, Castle and Beckett head... I just hope you'll enter more in The doc head next time River is one of my favourite character, I hope I'll see her again. Hope you took time to watch the episodes of the classics serie, There are so marvellous :D You do not want to miss that *_*
Sorry if I made a few faults, I'm french and my english is kind of approximate...
_inkanu maître de l'esprit
Namely Namington chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Great story. Sad, but great. Thanks.
rana2001 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
I JUST REALLY LIKED THIS OK
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Ron and spiders... Is this a coincidence or sit it Harry Potter? :D
The Writer Of Fate chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
A fun an interesting story. Glad to have found it.
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I literally squealed when River said 'Hello sweetie'.
xRedwingedx chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Wow. What a story. I so enjoyed this. The plot was incredible, full of twists. I loved the character interactions, and how well everything was thought out down to the last detail. There was, humor, sorrow, excitement - like a very good Doctor Who episode, plus the Castle gang. And you're writing really enhances what is already a terrific story.
Thanks so much. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
To say ‘nice job’ is a SERIOUS understatement.
From the beginning, you created an intriguing case with circumstances that hinted at a situation that would require the Doctor’s involvement without making it too explicit- the cause of death was strange, but not something that couldn’t theoretically have a human explanation-, to say nothing of the amusement of the Doctor’s reaction to being arrested, and everything from then on has continued to impress.
The Doctor and Kate’s bonding moment after he revealed the loss of his home planet was excellent, and the case was an intriguing situation that plausibly gave both sides a reason to investigate without either being overshadowed, Castle and Beckett’s local knowledge and desire for justice working well with the Doctor and River’s superior knowledge of the weapons involved and the alien nature of the victims and the suspect.
I might have liked to see more of Ryan, Esposito and Lanie’s reaction to the ‘aliens are real’ revelation without the TARDIS as evidence, but your idea about the Karrows’ true history worked out very well, with the history of the Arondrians and the Fatorins sounding like a perfectly plausible addition to the Whoniverse, particularly with Tanya’s own ties to provide a human connection.
VERY nice touch with the moment when Castle provides the insight to see through the attempt at a trap, and the final confrontation with the true villain was brilliant, providing the best kind of monster; one whose motives we could almost sympathise with even if we absolutely cannot agree with their methods.
All in all, an excellent crossover that really used the characters from both sides to their fullest possible extent; keep up the great work!
Time-Travelling Llama chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
I don't even have the words for how brilliant that was! I can't wait until the sequel! :D
This is so well written, I was watching in my head it is so good! Brilliant, Fantasic, Cool, Molte Bene! I'm a bit over excited! :D
Thank You! :D
mavic chen chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
And since you're writing a sequel, this isn't even finished. So never mind.
mavic chen chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Sorry. Is he broken? That's another thing the show has never said, and which fanfiction's always saying. Look, in the end, since both Doctor Who and Castle are in the middle of their respective series, which are continuing as I type this, this has already been left behind by both of them. Sorry about the complaining.
mavic chen chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I want to say one last thing and then I'll leave it alone. By the body pile, do you mean that the message of Doctor Who is that he's really the villain and that the time is coming when he will pay and it will end? Because both Russell and Steven are adamant that it never has to.