Reviews for 3-2-1 Penguins (Teen Time!)
Although this isn't a bad fanfic, I have two major criticisms of it.

Firstly, the alien design. Why are they just humans with odd skin colors? This isn't a episode of the original series of Star Trek, you can afford to get more creative than that. Why not base their design on something like a real life animal that isn't seen in fiction very often, or even inanimate objects like arrows? Either way, you'll get an alien design that's much more than just technicolored humans.

And secondly, their rebellious clothing. It's way too Earth-centric. Again, you can afford to get more creative than that. Is there any reason why they couldn't wear anything a rebellious penguin teen would wear, for instance. Why not have some of the male aliens wear certain clothes that expose part of their chests, or have some of the female aliens cover up their bodies a little too much? Again, either way, you'll have clothing that isn't Earth-centric.
katrinahood chapter 1 . 4/11
Although this fanfic isn't bad, I do have two major criticisms.

Firstly, the alien design. Why are they just humans with odd skin colors? This isn't an episode of the original series of Star Trek, you can afford to get more creative than that. Why not base their design extremely loosely off of one or more animals, or even an inanimate object? Either way, your alien design will be much more than just technicolored humans.

And secondly, the rebellious clothing. It's way too Earth-centric. Is there any reason why they can't wear something a rebellious penguin teen would wear? Why not have some male aliens wear clothes that expose large parts of their chests, or some of the female aliens cover up their bodies a little too much? Again, either way, you'll have rebellious clothing that isn't Earth-centric.
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Awesome and has a good point in it.
please make more 3-2-1 Penguins please.
keep up the good work.
PenguinDragonLover chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is a fanfic would make a really good episode...except for the drugs and drinking...but heck it's still awesome!
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please make more! :)
ww38 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
grandmum's still alive?! awesome! mine died just b4 i was 2 :***(
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice so far. Sorry, but I've always hated stories where the characters get old, I dunno why.

You are also inspiring me to continue with the Penguins Fanfiction that I left behind a long time ago.

I may read from time to time.