Reviews for Beautiful
567573 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was so cute/adorable! LOVED IT!
Triskell chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Just as the title says: beautiful. Loved it. *best*
Reen chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Very nice...but is the girl Mimi or Maureen, yea I can't figure it out...
Aella chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
awww... poor Markie. But... at least he's happy now, right? Kinda? Yeah. Mimi! Whoo! But yeah. Gotta love it. And, just like the title said, this was a very beautiful fic _
wingako chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
ugh. That was another really good one! pass some of your inspiration over this way, will you? (i'm not going to writing another long review in case eats this one too.) I'm very happy to be seeing fics from you again!
Lola chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
ACK! This is all... y'know... random and... something I haven't seen! YAY! (God, you guys are all making me feel so unproductive! I haven't updated in forever. :P) I LOVE this. Especially the ending. Good endings seem to be one of your (many, many) strengths. :)
Dulcey chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Awww! This was so beautifully done, it made me want to cry. Um, yeah, write more.
ioioioio chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
:( We need to stop torturing Mark. We really do. But I like the idea of Mark with a guy other than Roger when he was younger. I love it. I love you. Let's get married! (I'm in an odd mood today.) :D
sandy chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
aww... so wonderful. i loved how mark said he remembered everything, including the way the pictures were aranged. and vedie... that's sweet. yay liss! ::gives sebastians::
Christine9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
::sigh:: this story is so sweet and adorable. (though i guessed wrong about it.. twice.) i love how maureen and mark just sit up at night. sounds like something i would do. (me? up late? nahh..) but it really is a beautiful story and i love the fact that it doesn't matter to anyone besides mark's father that it was a guy that he fell in love with. i love your writing, you know that. keep it up!
triphazard chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
awww... that's sweet! I like it!