Reviews for Demons
ELLIE IS COOL chapter 14 . 5/26
um okay this brought tears to my eyes and relief to my heart and everything in between you are fkn amazing
I've stayed up wayyy later than I should have reading this, but I loved it. I was too emotionally invested to sleep until I finished it. It's so great and I almost cried at some point in just about every chapter. Beautiful.
Hannah chapter 13 . 5/5
Dang, so sad :'(... But great stoey Though! :-)
riptidedauntlessgryffindor chapter 14 . 5/3
Yay! I loved this and I'm not even part of the fandom!
Emily chapter 14 . 5/1
Nuuuuuu. It can't be! I loved it so much! 3
maddie chapter 14 . 4/30
okay..okay I started reading this on the bus FOUR HOURS AGO and I literally didn't put my phone down until I finished ahh I feel so deprived you are an amazing writer - keep doing what you doing. it's perfect.
Mia chapter 1 . 4/19
FRIKEN AWESOME XD LOVE IT LOADS 3
Mia chapter 1 . 4/18
this is literally the story of my life instead without going to the hospital and Phil/ someone to help me
ella chapter 14 . 4/12
asdfghjkl
Potterheadsbelieve chapter 14 . 4/11
This is a fucking amazing story. I read the entire thing in one go and it's now 1:37 am. I know you finished it awhile ago but I saw it on tumblr and this was the fucking cutest/feel-y fluff (isk if you'd call it that) ever. Thank you for writing it.
MA chapter 12 . 4/6
This...
MA chapter 7 . 4/6
I live how its just like I AM GAY
hxmstershowell chapter 12 . 4/3
WHAT, NO.
hxmstershowell chapter 11 . 4/2
I LOVE THE STORY OMG I CRY EVERYTIME
This was the greatest fanfic I've ever read. I know that you are no longer writing stuff and everything, but maybe if you get bored, you might log in and see this. Let me tell you that this was amazing. You should be an author whenever you can be because there were tears and smiles and anger and confusion throughout that whole story. I loved this fanfic and thank you for writing it. You have talent and I want you to know that.