Reviews for Demons
sage write chapter 14 . 7/28
has anyone ever saved you, physically or mentally?

Dan and Phil
sage write chapter 8 . 7/27
i love the bit at the end when it says "and thought how ironic it was that his biggest success of the day had been persuading someone to eat a sandwich"
sage write chapter 8 . 7/27
there is one stupid little critique at the beginning when you are talking about Dan being in his "internet position" it is actually called his "sofa crease" or his "browsing position" BBBYYYEEE
no.1philion chapter 1 . 7/26
Im so fucking scared right now
AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGHHHH
HELP ME
phangirl chapter 13 . 7/22
the best love scene ive ever read in a phanfic, hands down. i was loving how you stuck to the plot and didnt ruin it with the romance, and then when it got romantic, it stayed good. whilst i think it's a little weird to write love stories about real people, this is a stunning fic. this is the exception. beautiful.
Kim chapter 14 . 7/20
This is probably the best one I ever read I hope u make more soon
Highrise148 chapter 13 . 7/18
Well, it's not like I needed my heart today anyway, that was an amazing chapter and I started to tear up a bit, love the story but probably not such a good idea to be reading it at 3:35 am
Rocketta chapter 14 . 7/11
First, I would like to apologise for not using my real name but I have a strict policy of never letting my IRL name out there. Secondly, I really enjoyed this phanfic because it seemed like something that would actually happen between Dan and Phil. It made me have soooooooo much feels! While most of the other phanfics have Dan helping Phil out, this time it's Phil helping Dan get rid of his inner demons. Unlike some other phanfics I've read, neither of them die! It has a happy ending with them in a good relation ship with each other and I can't even put my feelz into words anymore. Just, I really love this Phanfic and I feel like it's one of a kind. I hope I can read more by you in the future. :)

From, Rocketta. :) P.S. Love you (not in a fan girl way) and your story writing. Keep it up. 3
Paris xx chapter 14 . 7/7
*says through sobs*...I have...no words...this was...AMAZING! This was incredible! Like seriously this was really REALLY good, you should be proud of this!
Nikki chapter 13 . 6/27
Wow...I'm tearing up. That was so dramatic...the whole story built up to that moment so perfectly.
PedaHayes chapter 14 . 6/12
NOOOOO DAN NOOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T YOU EFFING MARRY ALREADYYYYY AAAHHHH
sashathefucktard chapter 9 . 6/10
Omg so sad and I can't I hate it Jesus what is this reality
I like reading chapter 8 . 6/10
Just browsing the internet and stumbled across this well I have no words