Reviews for Demons
Oh my god. No words. I'm literally crying. Which never happens! Will be reading again.
CloCloPuff chapter 14 . 1/21
Okay, m8, you need to stop being so good. I love your writing and just can't handle the feels you give me. You probably won't even read this or anything but I'm still leaving this because I just wanna say this. The first time I read this, I died (from the feels). Second time I read this: On my day off all at once. Third time I read this: At 3 in the frikin morning because I wanted to finish it because it's so good. You inspired me to start writing. But I'm on Wattpad but I wanna start here too. But I'm just dropping by to say hi and I love you. Bye!
That Weirdo In The Corner chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
You did an extremely good job of writing Dan's refusal to eat.
Last year, my friend "R" was anorexic. Being stupid ass seventh graders, my other friends and I didn't report this to an adult. However, we would all bring extra food. We would pick her up and put her on my lap. "M" would play 'here comes the airplane' or talk to her. "C" would set rules, and tell her she couldn't leave until she had eaten half of the sandwich. It was bad... We weren't very good caretakers. But she's still alive, so we didn't fail too much.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
This is literally my favorite phanfic ever! i wish it wasn't over :(
Person McHuman chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Wait... Is this... Is this supposed to be 2012...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
IT WAS SO GREAT OMG IM CRYINGF
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Thx a lot I'm crying my little heart out now why would you mess with me like that ,but other than that amazing !
exuberantphan chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
this made me cry (more than anything ever has at 7pm) and i've read it and re-read it so many times but this time was the time that wasnt just a way to waste time on a good story, i understood how dan felt half the time and as sad as im feeling right now, as weird as my relationship is going i want to keep going.
Jax chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
That was fucking amazing, I am so happy that there are writers like this in the world. Faith in humanity restored
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
It was amazing! Man made me crg but lverall fantastic
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
I was looking for phanfics to read and I came across this one. ITS BY FAR MY FAVORITE!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Aww - but I hate you so much, it it literally 3 AM and I am crying into my pillow omg
PhanIsReal chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
This was amazing! I read it all in one night it was so good! Please continue!
char chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
char chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
wait was it supposed to say i'm in love you with
BUT IT'S GREAT IT MADE ME CRY AND AAAAH