Reviews for Frozen
Lingonberry24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was really good.
camturn chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ummm...where's the rest of this?! This MUST be continued.
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
God, so sensual. Love it.
slashpony chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is such an excellent moody and introspective piece. One of the reasons I love fanfic is great writers picking up the slack of badly written shows or episodes, and even trying to make sense of the most egregious mistakes (as you try to do here with Casey). It's really a beautiful fic.

But I just can't get over my suspicion that Maura's recent reorganisation of that drawer was done with exactly this outcome in mind.
ArcadiaArden chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Missed this one somehow. Erotic yet emotionally captivating. Beautiful work, almost begs to be continued yet at the same time stands complete. Truly well done.
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Simply put ... profound.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Catching up on some older stories I've not read before and happened upon this one. Love the atmosphere you built at the beginning. Well, come to think of it love the atmosphere you built throughout. Love love loved this story. Thanks!
RaneJizzoli chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved this. A really unique way of dealing with some of the issues Jane must have and Jtam wouldn't dream of addressing in any way shape or form EVER. Thanks for sharing.
CCJLFAN1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So would love a part 2!
Reggieme chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved this. Very well done.
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So good. I love the way you get into Jane's head. It's totally the way I'd imagine her to be. Also loved that you filled in the missing blanks of 'why' as in why would Jane throw herself at Casey. So glad someone answered that question for me.

Great writing as always. J :)
roethfan7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awesome as always. You always know how to end a chapter ;o)
justmeTs chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow, wow, wow, so, so good... So descriptive and characterization was perfect, loved your explanation of why Jane would throw herself at Casey. Loved Jane giving herself over to Maura , the trust Jane has for Maura is all powerful. Your writing is beautiful , amazing. Thank you Ts
bethiem chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
what a nice start to a superb story i'm sure! thanx for sharing, beth.
bvscagle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow! Seriously hot! One more chapter please!