Reviews for Loaded Soul
IzXaRose chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
thanks for the writing
seireidoragon chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
This was a great story overall. I really love this pairing and I think you did a great job with the story. I would say Ryoma was kind of ooc but that's ok because it was fun to read and it can be really hard to get characters just right. Great job!
Faineift chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Awww, story done. Amazing story still! I'm probably going to end up re-reading this sometime... :3 thrill pair. *heart*
AWWWWEEEE. dat line. Fuji said on the first plane ride. thaaaaat's sweet. u
Makes me think about how much has really changed from the first plane ride to the next. :D
I wonder what would've happened when they told the rest of the regulars... Nahh, probably fainting, shock, Inui writing in his notebook...the usuals. (Oh I can just imagine. :P "O-chibi! Fujiko-chan!" ... :DD)
this fanfiction is perfect. thrill pair. At first I was like "oh hmm. I'll read this..." Now I'm like "IOSDAUDIOAS THIS IS AMAZING!" ...yeah. c: so thank you for writing this story! (: It's so amazing. I love it. :D
Airy89 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Waaaa...so much kiss _
And happy ending with sweet love
BrizzyBabber chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Awww that was a really nice way to end it! but i was expecting the team to be told that they lost and then ultimatly comming out about their relationship and everything!
But oh well! Amazing story i love it oh si much!
SyrenHug chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Meadow, I have no idea what you just did to me but I am so afraid.

UGH.

Just ugh.

Faineift chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
okay that's it I think I've fallen in love with the story over these past few chapters. Seriously loving it. c: Just finished chapter 8 and 9. Love the thrill pair, hate Alex, hate Bae, love the story :3
This fanfiction is so genius. :D When Fuji was basically crying, I felt like crying too... Is that weird? ...Nah, I'll just go with it! c:
Wait- this ends in one more chapter. ... Awws. Can't wait for it, but I'll be sad when it ends. :o
BrizzyBabber chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww i literally cannot wait until you update the last chapter! Please! Please! Please!
Airy89 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
So cuteeeee...ryoma more mature than fuji
This chap make ne think the seme in their relationship is ryoma kekekee
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I thought it'd be amnesia. That might be coming next though, so I'd better not let my guard down.
Airy89 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Poor ryoma chan
SyrenHug chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME FUCKER

*Hyperventilates* Okay, I need to calm down and read the rest of the chapter because fhdijlstr ghtrhhg

So mad right now.

kurie-tibiti chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
damn that gave me the chills. You're really good with words. Now don't keep me hanging c'm on gimme more. ;)
Ciel Squish chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
HOLY FUCK I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH THIS WHILE GETTING BORED WITH HOMEWORK SO I CAN'T GET AROUND TO REVIEWING (BTW I AM ALSO SUPER SORRY! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN CAUGHT UP WITH THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS) BUT WHEN I DO I WILL EXPLODE HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP ILOVE YOUTHISSTORYISSOAWESOME
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I am no longer a person. UGH. Why are they so cute and shdgfidhdhg?

I told you it wasn't a stupid reason. It's sweet. A little anticlimactic but not really. If you wanted to you could have gone a different way, but I like this the way it is. Anything you write is good, Meadow.

On a side note: I want them to come back from America all couple-y and adorable and Eiji does a back flip and everything explodes into rainbows. Or unicorns.

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »