Reviews for Loaded Soul
Tiffy44 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Awww, story done. Amazing story still! I'm probably going to end up re-reading this sometime... :3 thrill pair. *heart*
AWWWWEEEE. dat line. Fuji said on the first plane ride. thaaaaat's sweet. u
Makes me think about how much has really changed from the first plane ride to the next. :D
I wonder what would've happened when they told the rest of the regulars... Nahh, probably fainting, shock, Inui writing in his notebook...the usuals. (Oh I can just imagine. :P "O-chibi! Fujiko-chan!" ... :DD)
this fanfiction is perfect. thrill pair. At first I was like "oh hmm. I'll read this..." Now I'm like "IOSDAUDIOAS THIS IS AMAZING!" ...yeah. c: so thank you for writing this story! (: It's so amazing. I love it. :D
Airy89 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Waaaa...so much kiss _
And happy ending with sweet love
BrizzyBabber chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Awww that was a really nice way to end it! but i was expecting the team to be told that they lost and then ultimatly comming out about their relationship and everything!
But oh well! Amazing story i love it oh si much!
SyrenHug chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Meadow, I have no idea what you just did to me but I am so afraid.

UGH.

Just ugh.

Tiffy44 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
okay that's it I think I've fallen in love with the story over these past few chapters. Seriously loving it. c: Just finished chapter 8 and 9. Love the thrill pair, hate Alex, hate Bae, love the story :3
This fanfiction is so genius. :D When Fuji was basically crying, I felt like crying too... Is that weird? ...Nah, I'll just go with it! c:
Wait- this ends in one more chapter. ... Awws. Can't wait for it, but I'll be sad when it ends. :o
BrizzyBabber chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww i literally cannot wait until you update the last chapter! Please! Please! Please!
Airy89 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
So cuteeeee...ryoma more mature than fuji
This chap make ne think the seme in their relationship is ryoma kekekee
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I thought it'd be amnesia. That might be coming next though, so I'd better not let my guard down.
Airy89 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Poor ryoma chan
SyrenHug chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME FUCKER

*Hyperventilates* Okay, I need to calm down and read the rest of the chapter because fhdijlstr ghtrhhg

So mad right now.

kurie-tibiti chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
damn that gave me the chills. You're really good with words. Now don't keep me hanging c'm on gimme more. ;)
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
HOLY FUCK I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH THIS WHILE GETTING BORED WITH HOMEWORK SO I CAN'T GET AROUND TO REVIEWING (BTW I AM ALSO SUPER SORRY! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN CAUGHT UP WITH THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS) BUT WHEN I DO I WILL EXPLODE HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP ILOVE YOUTHISSTORYISSOAWESOME
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I am no longer a person. UGH. Why are they so cute and shdgfidhdhg?

I told you it wasn't a stupid reason. It's sweet. A little anticlimactic but not really. If you wanted to you could have gone a different way, but I like this the way it is. Anything you write is good, Meadow.

On a side note: I want them to come back from America all couple-y and adorable and Eiji does a back flip and everything explodes into rainbows. Or unicorns.

Tiffy44 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Haven't reviewed in a while. Eeeep Schools been busy. I feel like I know exactly how you feel x.x Lucks with your school work though!
Ehhh!? I thought it was really convincing. and sweet. and totally believable if that really happened. I really liked this chapter. Especially cause theres those little "hint-y" things that whenever I see I start grinning. :3 Like ""You knew?" "He cursed under his breath. "I knew it." Like that. -
"This reminds me of that tennis match." THIS IS MY . FAVOURITE LINE. in this chapter. 100%. yes. *heart*.
Yay! I wonder how the story'll go now. Moar problems? Moar make-ups? I guess only time will tell Love this story so much :DD
Lady Morganas Heir chapter 6 . 9/5/2013