Reviews for Nothing can part us
kk bk chapter 18 . 2/17
Hey love your fics. Btw I have these crazy ideas for some fics where Regina is the main character. One idea I posted in the challenge forum
topic/102217/106015497/1/Post-neverland-pregnant-teen-Regina

And another I have been obsessing over for weeks. If you could please check out that one challenge and tell me your opinion of it please?
freedomqueen chapter 2 . 2/14
Awwwww young Regina and Daniel, I can't. I love both of them.
Mmmh... which other 2 people will Cora pick? I'm going to wait until tonight to find out, study is calling me _ Agh. I hate it, wish I could cast the dark curse and create me a title and everything, lol
freedomqueen chapter 1 . 2/13
Mmmh... now this sound super interesting. It was nice seing Cora as a mother and not just cruel :) I bet we are going to Storybrooke now, are we? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter... ;-)
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I loved! Congratulations! This's perrfect!
Wicked chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I love this! But I would much prefer to see an original male character with Regina rather than EvilCharming, which has been done so much! What if Regina fell in love with this Knight when they were in their twenties, and he was always there for her. When one day she becomes pregnant, but not wanting the King to find out, she sends her son with his father The Knight away to protect them, even though The Knight begged her to come with him and their son, but she refused as suspicions would rise. So the Knight raised the boy for ten years, when they wound up in Neverland somehow, and been their ever since. Now since everyone on the ship is in Neverland, Regina reunites with the man she loved, but sent away, and her son.
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I loved! Perfect, continues, please!
PrudenceKimberly chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
What a wonderful french presentation and smart thesis! :p
On another note...very smart how Regina figured out the code and how she escaped! Take THAT Whale! Cant wait for the next chapter
EvilRegal chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Well done dear, I love this! Update soon, StableQueen rocks, and Daniel needs to prove Whale wrong, I know there's a dark side to him somewhere just waiting to beat the hell out of Whale!
FangurlOfOUAT chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Omg it was soo goodd;) im sad that its almost done but im also very happy to have read this story;D
PrudenceKimberly chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I don't understand why Gold wont tell the rest about Whale? And how come he cant use magic to find Regina?!
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I loved, continues, please!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Oh my goodness I am so freaking excited. I hope Regina's ok! It would suck to not be able to feed your child. Her milk will dry up if she's left down there much longer. That would be awful!
I was going to suggest the introduction of Greg and Tamara, but I'm not sure they'd be old enough/ would even know about the town.
CCangel chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Nice chapter. I guess Daniel will find out in the next chapter where Regina is, maybe? I saw your drawing and it's gorgeous. You are a talented artist.
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Continues, please!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Oh god no Regina my baby sweetie darling the poor thing! That was a great turn of events! I hope Regina's all right, giving birth can make you kinda sick if you don't have doctors around! Not to mention painful milk-filled breasts if she doesn't have the baby with her! God that would suck.