Reviews for The Tender Trap
Awesomemuffin342 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Loved this story! I couldn't stop reading! I stayed up till 3am one night reading it XD but to me it feels like you kind of forget about Karia's broken wrist at points...
Brooke Thomas chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Wow! Very powerful stuff! I feel a bit choked up myself. You've made the vulnerability very real for both of them and poor Leo, he really hasn't asked for much. Excellent chapter SS :)
Brooke Thomas chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
The detail you're putting into this is excellent, I've heard of the board discipline too and it is harsh but effective.
I'm not a big fan of Karai in the new show but you're giving her believable depth of character and i'm pleased to say she's growing on me. :)
Brooke Thomas chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Very good, I like that you've kept the dynamic still hovering over the line between friends and enemies. I feel really sorry for Leo and I wonder what trouble he'll be in when he gets home? Can't wait to read the rest now! :)
Violet chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
I liked your fic, but this story is very sad. Do you think continuing the fic? I left with many questions. What will happen to Leo and Karai? I hope a sequel. Poor Leo! It is very sad to see him suffer so much for Karai.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
Leo must feel so miserable that he destroyed all his memories with Karai. Poor Leo.
jusXtrust chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful ending, as similarly to the rest of the story, extremely painful. I don't think it could have ended in a more perfect way. Maybe I just love how real this is, things don't always work out. Leo and Karai aren't together and in almost every way it seems like they should be, but it can't happen - at least in this story. The writing evokes so many emotions and your characterization is wonderful and believable. The dialogue adds much more to the story, real things that the real characters would say. I loved every minute. Thank you for your time and effort, it was a pleasure to read your work. And if you do write the sequel, I would gladly read it.
Anonimus chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Oh come on! you always leave it at the best part! Why?! ... WHY?! T.T
Man! poor leo, this is so sad, I was almost crying at the end! ...his poor heart...

¡Me encanta tu historia!
Next chapter please!
Slenay chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Yes. You are going to have to write a part two to this.

This story actually NEEDS a sequel, like badly. This was really well made and well written, to the point that I procrastinated reading this chapter because I knew it was the end. And I hate seeing it end, especially like this, with no real closure. There are WAAAY too many unanswered questions.

How is Leo going to continue on from this point?
He's definitely changed, but is it for the better?
Has he been re-instated as the Team Leader?
Why is he REALLY wearing clothing now?
Is he ever going to wear his color again?
Is Karai just gonna roll over and do as her father commands after he nearly killed the guy she loved?
Did she even really love Leo?
And what about Donnie?
Donnie is just going to shut up about Karai?
What if Leo finds out what Donnie has been hiding?
Is Donnie really gonna let April get married without telling her how he feels?
Does April really only have a platonic relationship with Donatello?
And isn't April like 20 or 21 in this story? Isn't that a little young to be getting married?

I have to read a continuation. In fact, my imagination has already thought up a bunch of scenarios for a part two. One of which being that the turtles (maybe even Splinter and/or April) end up in Japan and Karai needs to enlist their help in something, possibly killing her father. Definitely killing her father.

There needs to be something where Leo and Karai have a confrontation about what had happened. And obviously, this whole ordeal has forced Leo to grow up, in more ways than one. He's no longer a boy, but a man... so to speak. He's probably going to be colder and more distant toward his family, and how will that affect them? (Ah-hah! See? Another unanswered question!) Maybe he's going to need space after this mess. Maybe one day he just decides to pick up and leave! Maybe he even tries to exact revenge! Maybe I'm reading too much into this story!

Give me something! ANYTHING! I NEED CLOSURE!

*ahem*

Lovely story though. I will be subscribing to you, and I hope to read more of your stories in the near future.
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
When suddenly your favorite fanfiction ends and you don't know what to read anymore xD
Seriously I was always SO thrilled for the new chapter and I loved every bit of this ff. It would be amazing if you would write a sequel ;000; 3
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
I would be so interested! If They could met up again in a few years, veiw the others changes! Great job!
Zannab0801 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Wow can't believe the story has ended already! It's been so intense I couldn't stop reading it and eagerly waited for new updates all the time.
BTW: Did Donnie ever tell Leo the message?
Serb chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Very touching, but didn't Donatello figure out that Karai was helping Leo by kicking him towards his brothers? Donatello was feeling rage toward her, but he did realise she was cruelly helping Leo. So why the sudden change in heart? Also wouldn't he put two and two together if saw Leo untied?

I actually like this bitter ending, a good change from most happy end stories. You might even end it completely here, but there were just too many injustices that make me curious if you made a Part 2. It's your call.

I really enjoyed this fanfic and you built up to a great tragic story, woven from misunderstandings, disappointments and prejudice. Quite unique, so well done on that too.
BubblyShell22 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Wow. A very awesome ending to this story for sure. Yes, I would love a part two to this story as it has captivated me so much. You are truly a talented writer and have kept me intrigued with your wonderful works. I'll be sure to read that one shot and any other stories you bring to the site. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Whoa. A very heartbreaking chapter for both Donnie and Leo. I can see that time will heal all wounds, but Don really needs to tell Leo what Karai told him. If he doesn't, it'll haunt him forever. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read the epilogue.

The Bubbly One,