Reviews for The Tender Trap
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Finally I'm at my PC and actually remembered to make a comment! XD
I love this Story so much 3 Actually atm it's my favorite Story - I'm always looking forward to the new chapters
Your writing is so awesome and the way you're portraying the characters is just perfect.

Also after Chapter 11 I have the song 'Make me wanna Die' by The Pretty Reckless in my Head and can't get it out (Especially the 3rd Verse) x'D I can't believe how fitting this song is for them :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Ah... *sniffles, continues sobbing* congrats. your writing has gotten so good, you made me cry. poor Karai and Leo.
BTW, you should make Karai take the heat for Leo in front of his family, like say that she drugged him and... well, yeah.
The Red Dove chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Of course I don't mind the swift updates! This is totally awesome!
I hope you update again soon! Is Splinter going to find out in the next chapter? I NEED TO KNOW!
BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. I don't mind the updates at all. It's good that you're able to get this out so fast. I really liked this chapter, and I feel sorry for Leo that he has to choose like that. I agree with Karai that things aren't going to be good for them in the long run though. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Smile or else chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Some parts I didn't exactly understand (if ya know what I mean, me being 10 and all)
But great job... thanks for updating so quickly! D
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Whoa. Busted! That was an awesome chapter. However, I think Leo already knows who Karai's father is because they talk about it in "New Girl In Town." I just hope the other Turtles can get through to Leo. This is a dangerous game, and I think something's going to happen because of it thanks to that Elite. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Zannab0801 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Uh oh. I wonder what's going to happen next. I can't believe that elite ninja spotted them!
Excellent job on the story! Update soon!
AriTeir chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is just Incredible! I love every little twist and turn and all your characterisations! As always I can't wait for more.
Smile or else chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I read the first part and skipped the last... I think that was the smart move :)

Great job for the part I read :)
The Red Dove chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Pardon my French, but that was...pretty descriptive.
Eh, I've read creepier, don't worry. Hint: Don't read rated M Gargoyles fanfics.
Can't wait for chapter 13!
FearlessRed29 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
okay, so not exactly something I expected um... maybe the rating should be raised for the younger audience...
and GOD DAMN that mother f**king ninja elite!
Kill him! Kill the ninja! Die ninja!
wow, that was a slight case of bipolar commenting... cool.
Serb chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Though Leo/Karai isn't my favourite pairing in the show, it is intriguing, and as far as I've seen, yours is the best story of the pairing I've read so far on . Congrats!

It's great that you also paid some attention to Donnie/April (my favourite pairing) and tied up the loose ends. If April in the 2012 show does fall for Casey, Donnie would most probably feel some resentment towards her. He loved her for so long, and she was introduced to the Turtle's lives thanks to his love and interest in her, that her rejection is bound to have serious repercussions on his emotions. Good job with handling that!
Zannab0801 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Karai creeps me out a little bit because she kind of stalks Leo and the turtles. But it's sort of her job I guess. The previous chapter is really cute though!
Update soon :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. Yeah, I can see Donnie feeling that way about April and Casey and knowing that Leo probably won't come back after that. And Karai is being really mean to Leo right about now. I would have smacked her. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Red Dove chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Aww, that was just...sad, but in a good way. As always, I can't wait for the next one! Keep up the excellent work!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »