Reviews for The Tender Trap
FearlessRed29 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
OMG! LEO! PLEASE BE OKAY! I would DIE if you weren't okay! (and so would Karai(she soo loves him!))
Smile or else chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
0_0 UPDATE SOON! Please!
The Red Dove chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Oh. Crap. This is getting intense.
UPDATE FASTER, YOU FOOL!
Just kidding, I love you. [Translation: Update please.]
lol
redxcanary chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Finally all caught up!
I couldn't get enough of this story, I would read it on my phone before my classes!
I'm glad Leo at least has Donnie to back him up, and I'm so glad he's sticking up for Leo against Splinter too!
I can't wait to see this story get more intense
And in your authors notes, you keep apologizing for quick updates!? That's the best! Haha write when you have the urge! Too many people lose interest and leave great stories unfinished, hopefully that won't happen with this!
Comix28 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I love your writing I really do. I love how you respect every single character and bring them to life in the way that you do. I've loved the turtles since they're first debut in the mid 80's and they've always stayed in my heart in every reincarnation. And I thank you for understanding/representing them so well.
You totally get them in my opinion and that unfortunately is rare among writers sometimes. Either they don't understand that Mikey isn't a total idiot or that Raph isn't just a hothead. Or that Leo doesn't just have a stick up his you know what. You really show their underbellies and I love it.

That said, I've obviously read your other works and I am getting around to reviewing those as well lol. But I've been enjoying the ride and this story is just too perfect. I could see it actually happening. Its sooo good and REAL. When Master Splinter pushed Leo to leave and Leo had his break down my heart ached for him. And I even think you got his brother's reactions down pact as well. Anyway I'm going to stop gushing now lol. But I really am enjoying this and I can't wait for more!
redxcanary chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Donnie angst too?! Oh my heart can't take it!
redxcanary chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Wow, what a powerful chapter!
I was literally in tears when Leo and Splinter were arguing and fighting!
I love it when I come across a perfectly written fix!
So happy I found your stories!
Zannab0801 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
It's sooooo juicy!
I'm happy that Master Splinter finally realized it was sort of his fault that Leo fell into the hands of Karai.
Also glad that Donnie stood up for Leo since he would probably do the same.
Smile or else chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
UPDATE SOON! Really good so far (some words left me questioning the meaning, but hey, normal for 10)

Can't wait!
FearlessRed29 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
that was so good! llved it!
jusXtrust chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Great work yet again. I really want them to be able to escape together, but I have a feeling things will get worse before they get better. Thank you for the read!
Zannab0801 chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
It's great that you update everyday! Usually readers would like the updates quicker wouldn't they?
Thanks for updating quickly!
mukuto chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I cannot take my eyes off their, hot love with Leo and Karai!
The fast latest edition!
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Finally I'm at my PC and actually remembered to make a comment! XD
I love this Story so much 3 Actually atm it's my favorite Story - I'm always looking forward to the new chapters
Your writing is so awesome and the way you're portraying the characters is just perfect.

Also after Chapter 11 I have the song 'Make me wanna Die' by The Pretty Reckless in my Head and can't get it out (Especially the 3rd Verse) x'D I can't believe how fitting this song is for them :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Ah... *sniffles, continues sobbing* congrats. your writing has gotten so good, you made me cry. poor Karai and Leo.
BTW, you should make Karai take the heat for Leo in front of his family, like say that she drugged him and... well, yeah.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »