Reviews for The Tender Trap
redxcanary chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Donnie angst too?! Oh my heart can't take it!
redxcanary chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Wow, what a powerful chapter!
I was literally in tears when Leo and Splinter were arguing and fighting!
I love it when I come across a perfectly written fix!
So happy I found your stories!
Zannab0801 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
It's sooooo juicy!
I'm happy that Master Splinter finally realized it was sort of his fault that Leo fell into the hands of Karai.
Also glad that Donnie stood up for Leo since he would probably do the same.
Smile or else chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
UPDATE SOON! Really good so far (some words left me questioning the meaning, but hey, normal for 10)

Can't wait!
FearlessRed29 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
that was so good! llved it!
jusXtrust chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Great work yet again. I really want them to be able to escape together, but I have a feeling things will get worse before they get better. Thank you for the read!
Zannab0801 chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
It's great that you update everyday! Usually readers would like the updates quicker wouldn't they?
Thanks for updating quickly!
mukuto chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I cannot take my eyes off their, hot love with Leo and Karai!
The fast latest edition!
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Finally I'm at my PC and actually remembered to make a comment! XD
I love this Story so much 3 Actually atm it's my favorite Story - I'm always looking forward to the new chapters
Your writing is so awesome and the way you're portraying the characters is just perfect.

Also after Chapter 11 I have the song 'Make me wanna Die' by The Pretty Reckless in my Head and can't get it out (Especially the 3rd Verse) x'D I can't believe how fitting this song is for them :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Ah... *sniffles, continues sobbing* congrats. your writing has gotten so good, you made me cry. poor Karai and Leo.
BTW, you should make Karai take the heat for Leo in front of his family, like say that she drugged him and... well, yeah.
The Red Dove chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Of course I don't mind the swift updates! This is totally awesome!
I hope you update again soon! Is Splinter going to find out in the next chapter? I NEED TO KNOW!
lol
BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. I don't mind the updates at all. It's good that you're able to get this out so fast. I really liked this chapter, and I feel sorry for Leo that he has to choose like that. I agree with Karai that things aren't going to be good for them in the long run though. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Smile or else chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Some parts I didn't exactly understand (if ya know what I mean, me being 10 and all)
But great job... thanks for updating so quickly! D
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Whoa. Busted! That was an awesome chapter. However, I think Leo already knows who Karai's father is because they talk about it in "New Girl In Town." I just hope the other Turtles can get through to Leo. This is a dangerous game, and I think something's going to happen because of it thanks to that Elite. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Zannab0801 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Uh oh. I wonder what's going to happen next. I can't believe that elite ninja spotted them!
Excellent job on the story! Update soon!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »