Reviews for The Tender Trap
Dragonblooded chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
A short timeline of my reaction to this story.

Sees that Chapter 22 is the last chapter: NOOOOOO!

Sees that there is a short story and a sequel: YESSSSS!

This has been a short timeline of my reaction to this story.
StoriesOfANobody chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT ABORT MISSION
But seriously this is awesome. Now I need to find some tissues for my lake of tears.
StoriesOfANobody chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I'm scared. Should I be scared? Chapter 15 here I come.
seddy16 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
I'M CRYING! YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER! :'(
PLEASE I've read the part two of the tender trap, and i wish you will do the part three of the tender trap of Leo and Karai... I love youu.. and your stories... It hurts my heart... I hope you will read this review...
betwixtful chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
i'm so excited that there's a part two of "the tender trap." i was willing to just think that there was a chance that these two could get together after the events of this story. i can't wait to read the rest. thank you for writing this.
betwixtful chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
how in the world is this going to end. is this going to end with the couple never getting back together. i suppose i wouldn't mind that much, considering i thought perhaps one of them would die.
betwixtful chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
i'm glad leonardo made it out alive. liked the beginning with splinter and how he thought of april coming into their lives and influencing all the turtles. i don't know how karai will convince leonardo she was telling the truth. but i want her to get as far away from the foot and from the shredder as she can. and it's very bittersweet that even though leonardo thought karai was lying to him he still loved her.
betwixtful chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
donatello's feelings for april are so sweet. i can't read this story fast enough. i hope this is the end of leonardo's torture. that his brothers will rescue him soon.
betwixtful chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
i was wondering if marcus brokker would return to the story. i certainly didn't expect it to be in that way. that was both unsettling and well thought out. i'm glad i found this story when it was completed, i don't think i could handle waiting for the next part.
betwixtful chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
the shredder isn't going to kill karai despite knowing about her and leonardo. okay, that realization is kind of a relief. i hope his brothers and splinter get there in time to help leonardo. them or karai. and your writing of the shredder is certainly complex enough. i liked the backstory you developed for him. and i suppose it makes it more interesting in a way how leonardo's father and karai's influence each of them and their actions.
betwixtful chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
i hope that leoanardo's brothers and splinter save him in time. and that he can save karai. this is what i've been apprehensive about this whole story. i hope karai and leonardo make it out of the shredder's lair and do so alright.
betwixtful chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
looking back on what i've read so far i like how developed all the characters perspectives are. despite splinter's anger, though it was understandable to an extent, i liked that he understood he made a mistake and sought to correct it. moreover i liked how all of the family's reactions stem mostly from them caring for leonardo and wanting him to be safe, and not their contempt and hatred for the foot.
betwixtful chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
i had a big exhale at the end of this chapter. i was afraid karai would be home when shredder had returned, knowing about her and leonardo. as malicious as that remark those foot soldiers and the receptionist intended, i'm glad they said it. evidently things won't get easier for them, but she has a better chance the farther away she is from the shredder.
betwixtful chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
i forgot about the elite ninja again. why did he have to see that! i actually kept thinking leonardo's brothers were going to walk in on them. but this is worse! and i was so happy when she called him her boyfriend.
betwixtful chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
it was great to see the brothers reactions to leonardo and splinter's fight, and what leonardo has confessed. i liked that despite that karai may act unempathetic and may do bad things just for the pleasure of it she still corrects herself because she cares about how leonardo feels. donatello's take on leonardo and karai together was so great. that ending, i really liked reading his feelings how cassie and april being together.
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »