Reviews for O Cum All Ye Faithful
CSG chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh. ho. ho. no she didnt?! lol That was so hot! Please continue it. Thanks for sharing it! :)
twilightcougarrp chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Thanks for the upload curious to see the second chapter as I really enjoyed this one! Xx
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
:-)
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lol! The ending was some funny sh!t! TTFN! JXB ;-}
KM525 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lmao again. Just found the link while cleaning out my email and had to read it again. The ending absolutely cracks me up! I hope you do decide to revisit these boys. I'd love to see the fallout from that revelation.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY
sugaray chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Yikes. I've fallen prey to the naivety of kids before and what they can say in public to embarrass you haha. I love love this story and hope Jasper will be open about his fears of topping vs bottoming with Edward before it becomes a problem. Can't wait for an update. XOXO!
ASH186 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG. That was too funny!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OMG I loved it all but there where Lucy busts them? Made it crazy love! I laughed SO hard! LOL Cannot wait for more!

XO
Kessafan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hehehe Ah... out of the mouths of babes! Love it...
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh PLEASE you have to do more chapters. Out of the mouths of babe.
LostSoul1234 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"Was my dolly in Santas pants" hilarious!
amandahood chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Looking forward to chapter two! Take your time and update when you are able...patiently waiting! Great job!
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This awesome. The ending is just great! I haven't laughed this much in a really long time.
flutterfli chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh, I really hope you come back to this one. Talk about a cliffie! Lucy cracked me up when she repeated what she had heard. I would love to be a fly in the wall to see everyone's face. ;) Thanks for the humor you brought to my day.