Reviews for O Cum All Ye Faithful
MountainTop76 chapter 1 . 2/16
I absolutely loved this story. The way they had both had the hots for each other, and then Lucy at the end. All pure gold.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/10
Gay or straight, what a hilarious way for your families to find out you're together LMAO!
Ever the eternal optimist, I'm puttin' you on alert just in case you are ever inspire to give us a prequel or a sequel to this hotly sweet one shot!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Would love to see this continued :)
MrsKWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I found this on my favs list and decided to reread it, and I love it, and I would be very very happy if there was going to be more :-) x
CSG chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh. ho. ho. no she didnt?! lol That was so hot! Please continue it. Thanks for sharing it! :)
twilightcougarrp chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Thanks for the upload curious to see the second chapter as I really enjoyed this one! Xx
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
:-)
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lol! The ending was some funny sh!t! TTFN! JXB ;-}
KM525 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lmao again. Just found the link while cleaning out my email and had to read it again. The ending absolutely cracks me up! I hope you do decide to revisit these boys. I'd love to see the fallout from that revelation.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY
sugaray chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Yikes. I've fallen prey to the naivety of kids before and what they can say in public to embarrass you haha. I love love this story and hope Jasper will be open about his fears of topping vs bottoming with Edward before it becomes a problem. Can't wait for an update. XOXO!
ASH186 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG. That was too funny!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OMG I loved it all but there where Lucy busts them? Made it crazy love! I laughed SO hard! LOL Cannot wait for more!

XO
Kessafan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hehehe Ah... out of the mouths of babes! Love it...
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh PLEASE you have to do more chapters. Out of the mouths of babe.