Reviews for Hyakko Yuri Drabble Collection
GrimGrave chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I keep coming back to this, you know; specifically Nene's and Ushio's part. I like that pairing a lot.

I've stated this before, but I like this bundle of stories alltogether, and I hope there'll be more of these in the future; partly because there's not nearly enough Hyakko fics here, and because I hope there'll be more Nene/Ushio. But that's just me.

Again, good work and keep it up with the writing, mate!

- Grim
GrimGrave chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Yay!
Everyone loves bonus chapters!

Well done! A perfect end for a perfect story!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 8/14/2013

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, this...was...D'awwww! (Wavy Line)

This chapter was very cute, funny and heart-warming. *W*
I particularly enjoyed Suzume's speech. I don't think I've evar read a story with her speaking THAT much. LOL It was very cute and heart-warming. X3
Oh yeah, and you pulled the siblings off really well, especially Kitsune. XD

Great work, my friend! Great way to wrap everything up! :3

GrimGrave chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Finally! I've been anticipating this chapter for a while now!

I loved how you used the scenario from that particular episode, and spanned on it so realistically (as far as Hyakko goes), it was well done I must say! I also adore how Nene, despite having Ushio to fawn over (assuming these stories are tied together) she still prowls for new pictures.

Excellent work as always Roxius. Also, I love the title for the chapter, it seems strangely familiar... ;)

Looking forward to the continuation! You'll get a Gold Star and a Thumbs-Up sticker for this.

Regards!

- GG
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 8/13/2013

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Ah, I (Heart) me some awesome updates on my birthday. (Wavy Line) Thank you very much, my friend. :3

This was adorable and pretty funny. X3

You were very faithful to the original scene in the anime and then, you smoothly transitioned to the fic itself, with Suzume asking for another smooch. That was adorable and very fluffy, yesh! *3* Chu. (Wavy Line) That was great! X3

Then, we have a little bit of awkwardness blooming between the kissing best friends and then, LOTS of Lulz and a lovely picture at the end of a blushing Suzume. *W* Nene always wins with her epic nosebleeds. :') That was a perfect ending! X3

And so, this awesome story has come to an end, and it. Was. Great!

Mission Complete! Thank you, my friend! Outstanding work!
Now, return to base for debrief and some R&R. The drinks are on me.

GrimGrave chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Finally!

Been waiting for their date since forever! And I liked it, alot. It was very sweet and romantic, despite the drunken stupor.

You did very well! Pat yourself on the shoulder mate!
Keep up the good work.

Regards
- GG
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 7/8/2013

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, this was very nice, yes!

So, we finally habe the promised date and it was good, really good!
Man, Nene truly proved Ushio wrong regarding her perverted nature, eh? :3 But she DID bring booze. XD Still, all their interactions were pretty damn cute and really funny! X3
And then, ooohhh, bad luck: Ushio couldn't take Mr Aku. Kitteh belongs to Nene, after all. Nya. :3
And finally, we get a nice, drunken smooch and a little talk the next day, where Ushio gives Nene another shot. :D Score one for Nene! X3

Seriously, man? This is what had you so worried? This was good! SO good! :D

Great work, buddy! Keep it up! 1 more pairing to go! X3

GrimGrave chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Loved the story so far. I hope you update it soon enough, I cant wait to see Nene's and Ushio's date!

And as far as Nene swears to behave, I doubt it will last for long.

Keep up the good work!

Regards
- GG.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 6/6/2013

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, this was only the set-up for the date, but damn if it was a really nice, very funny one! :'D

So, we have an incredibly-bored Ushio following a very mischievious Calico kitteh, only to run into none other than Nene, and boy was it funny! LOL The dialogue was really funny. XD
And so, Ushio has made a deal with the She-Devil, but I'm sure she'll warm up to her in no time. ;3 All for Mr Aku, kitteh! :'D Nya.

Good work!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1 review EVAR, btches!

(Throws his arms up in the air repeatedly) YES! YES! YES!

This was S-W-EET, my friend! Are you seriously worried this story will "make you look bad"? Seriously? (Shifty Eyes)

No, my friend. That is NOT the case.

This first chapter here is SO lovely! X3

Tatsuki and Ayumi, in a established relationship, finally take the plunge into the steamy territory once the tension rises to a fever pitch, and oh Gawd, was it N-I-CE! :D Me gusta!

I particularly enjoyed the mention of Ayumi's Epic Boobs and how sweet, sweet, innocent Ayumi-chan was the one to take the next step. :3 Resistance is futile! X3

Now, Nene is up next! ;D