Reviews for Shade
Good beginning.
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
cool story
Koren Flashblade chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Oh I want to hate you so much right now for ending this story on a cliff hanger like you did but I liked the story to much. you better do a
animegal1357 chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Plz get the sequel up quickly
SinistrousDelirious chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
AAAH WHAT WHAT WHAT? Oh jeez, can't wait till the sequel!
murdercrowther chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
Aww... Such a long wait. Can't wait to see how you bring in Kaldur's "Betrayal". Nearly every Fanfiction I've read where he is paired with an OC, she doesn't know about the plan, and therefore a load of heartbreak insues. And at times it is... tiring. I am looking forward to the sequel, and can't wait to hear more about Lila Archer.
patattack chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
SON OF B*TCH, I don't like the ending, because I WANTED TO READ MORE! That's a good sign when I get ruffled up about a story like this, by the way. Liked the ending before it suddenly cut off, and it was cool that you had Tula and Donna in it.
mayemerald9 chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
You need to post a prologue or something, like just a paragraph so that I can follow it now cause I am super excited about this! This story is awesome and I am positive the sequel will be too!
piggythelaw chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
:0 Don't leave me hanging too long! UPDATE! Lovin' all this fighting and action of awesomeness! Here's some chocolates!
murdercrowther chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Last chapter? Couldn't you jut make the story exceedingly long? I love sequels as much as the next person, but still. Anyway, on a less accusatory note, I enjoyed this chapter immensely.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter. I have always loved the big secret share among the team. It just makes them so much closer in my eyes.
patattack chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Nice. Liked the backstory for lila.