Reviews for The Phone Call
ResidentOwl chapter 1 . 3/14
Noooooo. Noooooooo! Nooooo. Saaaaaam! Dean! Noooooo.

It was great and heart-rending.

I never want to read it again.

:'(
Alexithymia's Scribe chapter 1 . 2/16
There are TEARS in my eyes, and I NEVER cry at Fanfics. I don't know whether to hate you or congratulate you. I thought I was gonna be good with it being a short one-shot and all, but then Dean said "go to sleep" and I couldn't handle it. How dare you, you brilliant person.
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was an amazing story. There was so much emotion, and so much love that Sam didn't want to tell Dean he was actually dying not drunk.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Loved it!
Wholocked221 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I am feeling intense dislike for that ending.
It was fantastic
But I sort of want to rip my heart out
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Could we please have a next chapter full of Dean's heartbreak please?
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I loved this so much! I cried a lot...please let there be a sequel? One where Dean finds out what happened, and Cas,too? Maybe Dean gets angry at Cas, or Cas didn't know what was happening or something? Please?
kasey chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
plz do a sequal, where dean finds out it was Sam in that car, and he wasnt drunk but dying. Thanks. And he yells at Cass for not going to Sam.
BunBunBun chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh God why ;_;
melaniethesupernerd chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Okay. I just really love this story. The fact that you're able to cram that much emotion in that short of a story is quite impressive. I love all of your stories, but this one is a favorite. I have read it several times. I tear up every time. Just...how Dean says "close your eyes," I can't handle that. So good. So sad. Great story. Thank you.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That was heartbreaking but sweet at the same time. xo
Whymerlinwhy chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Umm...wow. Just...wow. That was really eloquently written, it was perfect, and probably one of the best Supernatural fics I've ever read. You should be really proud of it, seriously. Part of me wants to ask for a follow-up from Dean's POV after he can't find Sam...hint hint.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Why does it end, is what I wanna know?
superfangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
But..but..dean he didn't find out *sobs* great story though