Reviews for The Phone Call
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 8/5
Nooo how could you do that you can't just end it like that dang it
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 6/28
Okay. I see you weren't lying about all the death. Ouch.
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 4/20
That was really friggin good. Any thoughts of writing an angsty guilty Dean Pov chapter for after this?
ResidentOwl chapter 1 . 3/14
Noooooo. Noooooooo! Nooooo. Saaaaaam! Dean! Noooooo.

It was great and heart-rending.

I never want to read it again.

:'(
The Noah's Bookman chapter 1 . 2/16
There are TEARS in my eyes, and I NEVER cry at Fanfics. I don't know whether to hate you or congratulate you. I thought I was gonna be good with it being a short one-shot and all, but then Dean said "go to sleep" and I couldn't handle it. How dare you, you brilliant person.
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was an amazing story. There was so much emotion, and so much love that Sam didn't want to tell Dean he was actually dying not drunk.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Loved it!
Wholocked221 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I am feeling intense dislike for that ending.
It was fantastic
But I sort of want to rip my heart out
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Could we please have a next chapter full of Dean's heartbreak please?
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I loved this so much! I cried a lot...please let there be a sequel? One where Dean finds out what happened, and Cas,too? Maybe Dean gets angry at Cas, or Cas didn't know what was happening or something? Please?
kasey chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
plz do a sequal, where dean finds out it was Sam in that car, and he wasnt drunk but dying. Thanks. And he yells at Cass for not going to Sam.
BunBunBun chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh God why ;_;
melaniethesupernerd chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Okay. I just really love this story. The fact that you're able to cram that much emotion in that short of a story is quite impressive. I love all of your stories, but this one is a favorite. I have read it several times. I tear up every time. Just...how Dean says "close your eyes," I can't handle that. So good. So sad. Great story. Thank you.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That was heartbreaking but sweet at the same time. xo
Whymerlinwhy chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »