Reviews for League of Legends: The Obligatory Beach Episode
Farstride chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was the funniest thing I've read yet!

I was laughing like mad at how you kept changing poor Wilhelm's name XD
Please continue this! Do it. It's the summer, we believe in you!
Dread Knight N7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This actually looks like it sets the setting perfectly for pool party zigg's splash art :D
Zero612 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is like... one of the greatest ideas for a LoL fanfic Ive ever read. And this chapter had my laughs nearly waking up my whole building. I really hope youupdate soon.
Saladeo chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
im
Captain Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This looks promising. This has a rather original plot, little to no grammar mistakes, and you seem to have good knowledge of the lore. I just wanted to point something out. The disclaimer at the top says, "Disclaimer: I do not own Saints Row: The Third." Was that intentional? I don't have much else to comment on other than the fact that I read your profile and you pretty much have the same opinions on fanfiction that I do. Back on topic, keep up the good work. I hope to see more.
Until next time,
Captain Rodriguez
Cherry chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was hilarious XD i can't wait to read what else you have. ch 1 was great *****
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please tell me Ziggs is going to have a fun role in this I mean really he's the only champion who has a skin that has him fight in pool gear and water ballons we need a POOL PARTY!
Waffleface chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this. Please update it as fast as you can.

Seriously, this is hilarious. Can't wait to see some of the antics of our favorite champions...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I dont know why, but Ferrick kinda reminds me of Saxton Hale...
kitsuneLovers94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh i'm looking forward to this. FOR MOVIE NIGHT!
that one guy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I read the disclaimer, and I was sold. I can't wait until you throw some champions in the mix. Byeeee.