Reviews for Trouble in the Land of Death
Randomtabby chapter 10 . 4/21
Wonderful *.* I have re-read this story several times now and it is just as good as the first time. Very sweet; Your imagery is lovely and the story is written well; scene switching is instantly recognizable even without so much as an extra space. Everyone is in character, and I appreciate you giving us two endings! Sometimes it is nice to pretend everything will work out alright.
I'll admit the first time I read this I almost stopped once BS said "brothel" I was like "oh geez here we go", but I am so glad I continued as this is one of my favorites. This is the only fic I've read where I can really believe Kid and Crona would end up together.
MissiB chapter 10 . 2/4
Definitely prefer this ending. Call me an old romantic, but this just made me SQUEE! :D Medusa is so stupid, did she really think that would work?! And I love the thing with BlackStar and Tsubaki at the end with their widdle baby girl :D I'm fangirling so hard right now, can you tell? Lol. I'm SO GLAD I clicked on this fic! Write more, my darling! WRITE MORE! :D
MissiB chapter 8 . 2/4
...Oh shit. NO CRONA, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! *Shoots Medusa with a bazooka* DIE, YOU SHIT-STTIRRING BITCH! Goddammit, and just as I was starting to feel all fluffy! Grr!
MissiB chapter 7 . 2/4
LMAO Lord Death is EVIL! That is how I plan to parent XD yay, I'm glad Medusa's threats didn't work. Burn in Hell, bitch :D I love this fiiiiiiiiiiiic!
MissiB chapter 4 . 2/4
Lol BlackStar XD I feel bad for Kid! I love how nice he is to Maka and Crona, but I am worried about what's going to happen when he finds out that she's a he! It won't be anything too terrible, will it? WILL IT?
MissiB chapter 3 . 2/4
"Kid didn't know what to do. He wanted Crona, but wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual"
...Really Kid? I guy/girl kiss-tackles you to the bed and you aren't sure if he/she want's to bang you? *Slaps forehead* uuuugh, he's a moron!
Lol, I like this fic and not just for the sexiness! I can't wait to read the rest! :D
Starisha23 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Im so happy you added an alternative ending! This was great and I love male!crona. Thanx for writting this!
Graus and Wil chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
I prefer this ending. Loved the story regardless though. Kid and Crona make a surprisingly cute couple, the way you write 'em!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Well... Fuck that... Fucking sad ass ending ruined my good fucking day thanks for the story it was great dammit it was good but fuck that ending
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
This f***ing sucked. How could you kill kid? Evil person... Other than that it was soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood.
ClockStrikes9 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
AWW THE FEELS
Sebbychan2191 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
The feels! TT_TT why couldn't be a different ending?! It's a good story I was hooked till the end. By why?! I will go in my corner and cry my eyes out
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
i wanna cry so much!It was great!8}
Cotton.V chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Really :,( I cried so much, but I did love the story very much.
Little Angel Boy chapter 9 . 12/6/2013