Reviews for Feli
FandomsUponFandomsUnleashed chapter 16 . 7/13
Nvm! It's not Orazio who deserves the crap beat out of him (poor boy, like geez man). No. It's his FATHER. I mean like, how could someone DO that to their own SON? Let alone anyone else! I feel... bad for Orazio. Poor kid...
FandomsUponFandomsUnleashed chapter 10 . 7/12
THAT SICK BASTARD! C'MERE YA SHITFACE! YOU"RE GETTIN' THE CRAP BEAT OUTTA YA! HUNGARY! GET YOUR FRYIN' PAAAAAN! DIIIIIIEEE, CRIMINAL SCUM!
*ahem* I. Don't. Like. Orazio. I also keep picturing him as Russia for some reason.
FandomsUponFandomsUnleashed chapter 7 . 7/12
It's "Je t'aime". Aren't I just pretentious? Isn't great? :-D
OfficialPyropanda chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Horny little basturd /
CheshireKitKat chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I can't seem to find chapter 13 on deviant art..how come?...
Snapped Venice chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Uhm, "I'm sorry" in german is "Es tut mir lied" not that. This story is really good though. I hope it gets better for them. Have a great day!
Ciao
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I just read the rant in chap. 13, this story is freaking amazing! No one should say much different.
Twisted Sonnet chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
You evil little...I LIKE you
FandomsUponFandomsUnleashed chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Holy crud... I was in the same place a few years ago. Mom needed surgery and fund were dwindling. My mom doesn't own a shop but I cried when I read this. She was so tired and sad...
Cate chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Hi :)

I really enjoyed your story although there has been a lot of rape ... And I don't really like that because it always gives me the creeps, but well ... Your story still was great.
By the way, I'm German and I noticed that some of the German sentences were off ... But since you used Google Translator, it's not your fault.

So "I love you" means "Ich liebe dich", not "Ich leibe dich".
And you translated "honey" basically right, but we don't use that word in German in this context. Instead of "Honig", you would say "Liebling" or "Schatz". Both with a capital.
And the last thing:
"I should just leave now Feli does not want this shit, why am I here now Feli does not deserve I have to go I have to go."
Would be translated to: "Ich sollte jetzt einfach verschwinden, Feli will diese Schei├če nicht, warum bin ich ├╝berhaupt hier, ich habe Feli nicht verdient, ich muss hier weg, ich muss hier weg!"
I kinda changed the "Feli does not deserve" to "I don't deserve Feli" in the translation, because the first one did not make sense to me. I'm not quite sure what you acutally meant, so I translated what made the most sense to me in this context :)
ImagineImpossibilities chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
This was an amazing story mind the fact that you're just a great author. It brought me to tears. - It was a truly beautiful story. I would love to read more of your fanfics.
Tairulz chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
That was a good story! :D
BlackBloodDrinkerXD chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Yeah, prucan! XD
Romania-chan chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
I. Love. This. So. Much! It's so well written! Please make a sequel! Please please make another one!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I'm praying for your financial problems, Kay? Good, glad we got that covered.