Reviews for War that Breaks the Heart
ImaDoinWat chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
Erm, is this on Hiatus? Cause it's been a year since the last update...
Just wondering. Not trying to be rude.
vampgirliegirl chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Go sho
Forever or Never chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
Lol, love the little AoT reference at the end xD Jean the horse :3 Anyways, I cannot wait to read the next chap!
18Madison81 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I am so glad you updated! I've been stressed lately and once I saw your story update it really just made my day. It's nice to see a piece of the past. I look forward to the next update!
18madison81
ImaDoinWat chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Yay! Next chapter is up! I'm so glad that you finally updated, though, I with the meeting was a little longer. You made it out to be a big deal and it ended so fast.
Still, great work, I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for the next update.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Is he the person she cared for from the rubble?! This is getting so awesome, and I look forward to the next chapter very much so :) Keep up the great writing.
MeganeHoshi04 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Ufufufu...Masa iz so cute xD
vampgirliegirl chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
It was masato wasn't it?
OtakusOnline chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Thanks for the update!
vampgirliegirl chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
keep going!
Shortnime chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Aaaa thank you for this chapter and please do update! The story is going steady and everyone's personality didn't went OOC (even if they did, it wasn't obvious). The fantasy concept is very interesting, indeed. I'm fine with or without honorifics :D I'll look forward to your next update!
Shortnime chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
No no, the characters are really in character! I love Otoya's role in here. Well, I shall keep up with this fanfic!
Shortnime chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I really like your writing style. On top of that, I love the historical setting and the concept of this fanfic! At first I wasn't sure because it's Masato x Haruka (well, the ship isn't as popular as Otoya, Tokiya or Syo x Haruka) but you managed to pull their personality off and created light romance suited for historical era. Keep up the good work!