Reviews for Of selfless heart
merlinghost hunt lover chapter 1 . 11/6
Dud! I cried I really cried it is good I love it so peace full and one of a kind

Will I was reading this though I was oddly thought of the lion king

Wired wright
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/16
Aw! This was sad, but clever and really well written! I can definitely say that I enjoyed reading it.
Everlily Emrys Holmes chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Aaaaah! It was so good but it made me cry! Well done!
123-321 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
well done
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was lovely, You made me cry ! I thought merlin was going to do this in the final episode, I was surprised he didn't try. But I suppose the dragon told him there was nothing he could do :'(
AbyssLullaby chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was beautiful, my eyes were glassy with tears. To save a life, a life must be taken to restore the balance. I love it :')
CoolBeans100 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this was very good well done :)
Felicity P chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
one word: Beautiful! I just loved this. You made me cry *sobs* My husband is looking at me wierd from across the room with all my sniffling lol! This was wonderful from beginning to end :D
caldera32 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So, I was listening to Pandora as I was reading this and a piano arrangement of "Think of Me" came on after Merlin died and ended just as I finished the story. Absolute perfection.
So bittersweet, good job :)
A smiley seems so inappropriate in this situation...
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was beautiful. I was dreading this would be the scenario in canon, that Merlin would sacrifice himself for Arthur, but you wrote this so beautifully that it all made sense. I loved the fact that they finally end up side by side in the beyond. Thank you.