Reviews for Legacies
TobiasBoon chapter 26 . 4/21/2017
Just as incredible as Destinies... I realize I read them out of order, but it was actually pretty cool to have read through the whole action-y plot of the second one and then go and get the origin story. I love all the detail and thought you put into your writing, and I'm honestly very glad you only have two stories, because if there were more I would never study for my finals! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
Just finished this story, and loved it! Thanks so much, really enjoyed it!
Howarand chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
haha I so in love with this chapter its really good, I like how you take some from the show and made your own up. Great chapter
FalconRukichi chapter 26 . 1/13/2015
The storh is good and the romance still there even how you follow from the real series also good!
sonia415353 chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Hi..sorry this comment will be about both Legacies & Destinies..found Destinies first, I hadn't paid enough attention to see it's not complete..so now I'll join everyone else who's waiting. Then read Legacies. Interest level was a little more mixed with this one, until Mordred came in, I skimmed some of the canon retellings..but from Mordred on was hooked..the ending of Legacies sure seemed rushed though..Overall though, your writing is very compelling and I'm in awe of anyone who manages to create such fully realized labors of love in midst of crazy busy lives..Thanks soooo much.
Patiku chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
I was positively surprised by your story. Usually I stay far away from modern AU, but something in the description of you fic didn't allow me. And good, because I really liked it. You really well combined show with your world. I just hope you won't make Morgana evil. Perhaps she and Merlin could be a couple?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Loved their bonding moment, solidifying their friendship. Was that some foreshadowing of Arthur's feelings for Gwen?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Your writing is just so good. I felt the tension even though I knew everything would end well. Continuing to enjoy reading this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Even though this story follows the series closely, it's been wonderful to be in the characters' head. It has provided clarity for me about a number of things I didn't pick up on while watching (and re-watching) the series. Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Glad Leon is there. Will he get the antidote to Gaius if Arthur can't?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Very well done! Your modern adaptations are simply brilliant. Now I have to read the next chapter to see how Arthur gets out of this predicament. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Another great chapter. The tension is palpable. Enjoyed being in Arthur's head as all of this was going on. Also, a nice touch to start off so light-hearted with Merlin and Gwen joking around.

Btw, I'm always a bit bemused when Merlin fanfic writers do the following:
"Gwen stepped back, clutching her mobile in a white-knuckled grip." It happens quite often. The writer establishes that Gwen is a woman of color, but then, invariably, to show tension, or fear, or anxiety, they end up writing some variation of this sentence.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Your modern rendition is nothing short of amazing. I've said it before, but I am loving your version!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Such an intriguing take on this series. You're an excellent writer!