Reviews for Legacies
Linorien chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
I love this story so much. I don't know how you managed it but it has seeped into my brain and I couldn't stop thinking about it yesterday. You have great skill as a writer and I look forward to starting the sequel.
Linorien chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Those two! Great, just genius.
Linorien chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I am really enjoying your story so far. And I meant to leave a comment earlier (but I was distracted by the story), but you did a nice job with the cover for this story.
awed-strucked chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
I just wanna let you know that I am captivated by this story. Partially because I'm a sucker for this genre :p but mostLY cause this is such a fabulous read. I am enjoying this very much. Thank you for giving me a good time.

I'm so happy that I chanced upon this story. You deserve more attention! Press on
wheresmybook chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
That was great! I am definitely going to have to check out the sequel. You are brilliant at transferring Merlin's story to a modern-day setting (and tying together the search for Mordred with the witchfinder was simply inspired.) I really love the way you're portraying the characters (naturally, enjoying the banter between Arthur and Merlin the most). I also just keep hoping and hoping that Morgana won't... go evil. *sigh*
Well, I'm off to track down the sequel, and I will try to give you reviews as you give out chapters, though I am unfortunately a bit of a lurker at heart. Despite this, know that I really love this story, and I'm so glad you took the time to write it.
Virebax chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Well, you frightened me when you said that was the last chapter of "Legacies". Then I started breathing again when I saw you were planning on giving it a sequel...I must admit it's a really good place to end this part of the story and begin another part. So, I am ready for the next part.
Very good last chapter, with so much feelings...I loved it, so bittersweet...
I liked that Merlin didn't "condemn" Will by saying he Will was a sorcerer. Merlin stayed true to his friend...Is Leon suspicious of Merlin?
Thank you for this great story; I'm waiting for the sequel eagerly
LunaArchery chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
Looking forward to reading the sequel
starglen chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
This is a great chapter and probably a very good place to leave this part of the story.

I think I feel more sorry for Will in your story than I did for Will in the show. I also think you have portrayed Merlin's sadness and regret very well here.

Yet, Merlin was always resilient and I do like the very last part with Merlin moving on. I think you get the confusion of Arthur in this part too. He believes on the whole that his father is right, but he is starting to ask questions.

I'm very much looking forward to the sequel and wondering where Merlin and Arthur will be then. Thanks for giving us such a great read. :)
soopergirl35 chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
OMG I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! Your story turned out absolutely amazingly and I feel honoured to have been along for the ride. The end was so great! I'm just super happy. Can't wait for the sequel!
Virebax chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
Oh,I'm very late for reviewing...
I have a very bad feeling for Will...and dread what will happen next...
But I find the second half of the chapter very sweet, I love seeing Merlin with his mother and I love the little speech she gives him at the very end about not lying to his friends.
Thank you for the chapter!
starglen chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
I was completely happy to see another part of this story. I've been waiting patiently because I know you've been busy moving.

As always, you write so very smoothly and I quickly fell back into the characters of Merlin and Arthur in this modern time. I feel a bit sorry for Will, though he is going to get himself in trouble with this rebellion. I hope he doesn't drag Merlin along with him. Perhaps we'll find out just how strong Merlin and Arthur's friendship is.

I did like the conversation between Hunith and Merlin. She was always a favourite during the show and you've kept her character very close to the original.

Thank you for writing this part, and I'll be waiting just as patiently for the next one.
Someone chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Great story so far!
I love the world you have created in the 2060s and how you've adapted the Merlin story line!
I wonder what Will wants to say to Merlin...
Can't wait to find out what you have planned next! XD
Pleeeeeeeeease update soon!
Virebax chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Lovely chapter. I liked all the political stuff you put in. It's interesting seeing what goes on around the main story. The people are more reactive in your story than in the show.
And I loved to see Merlin debriefing events with his mother...
Is it your version of "the moment of truth" coming? Great! I enjoy your coming back and forth between the episodes (I liked the reference to Gwen's father's arrest in last chapter)
Thank you for the story.
How is Greece?
Virebax chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Oooh, that was really dangerous! Merlin was so slose to being discovered! He must learn to be more cautious... But, he had no real other choice, did he? Did Gwen notice something? And what are Arthur real opinions?
Thanks for the chapter;
itsjustanothernerd chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
Wow, this is really good! I have just finished reading every single chapter, and its really very good. I would've reviewed every chapter as I read it, but that was too tedious. I'm really excited for Freya! How are you going to do that!? So yeah, can't wait for the next chapter!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »