Reviews for Not a Hero
Really good start
Perfect personalities
Please update
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 3/18
Can you have more of Steve being an asshole to Tony and the rest of the team being like 'WTF, Steve?'
winter morning frost chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
please update!
Guest346 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I love the plot and idea of this story and you should continue updating
Goodvs.Evil2014 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
awe wheelchairs
Post U Later chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Well, I'm Really Glad That Tony's Okay. & Hell Yes! Natasha Deserves A New Knife! & Tony'll Probably Hack Into SHIELD Security To Watch Her Stand Up For Him. ;P

I Really Wonder What Steve's Problem Is With Tony. I Kinda Want Tony To Just Snap & Demand Steve Tell Him What The Fuck His Problem Is. I Think With The Pain Killers In His System, It's Be The Perfect Time For Tony To Just Hit The Wall With Ignoring Steve's Horrible Treatment Of Him.

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter To See What Happens! X3
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Great story! update soon!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Thank God He's Going To Be Alright! But I've Got A Bad Feeling Steve's Going To Say & Do Something Stupid During Tony's Recovery Time That'll Piss Tony Off.

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Oh Shit, Oh Shit, OH SHIT! Fuck, Tony Was Hit! Iron Man Down! IRON MAN DOWN! This Is Definitely Not Good.

& Fucking Rogers, He's Jeopardizing People's Safety With His Arguing, What Kind Of Leader Is He?
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Oh Man, Poor Tony. First A Nightmare, Then Steve Being A Dick Again, & Now Weapons Have Been Stolen! That's A Touchy Subject For Him, Considering His Past With Stolen Weapons. Hopefully Nothing Bad Happens On This Mission.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Geez, Steve's A Dick. What's His Problem? Does He Think That Tony's Lazy By Using The Suit? Or Maybe He Thinks Someone Else Should Pilot It? I Don't Know, But I'm Starting To Go From Just Not Liking Him, To Hating Him.

& Oh Poor Tony, Nightmares Are A Bitch.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Well... That Last Line Sounds Foreboding. Definitely Not Good.
Masked-Maiden-of-Gotham chapter 3 . 9/25/2013