Reviews for Acts of Kindness
Violet Tan chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
I love this story soooooo much! It's warm and beautiful. I would be so happy if Les Mis ended like this. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Artsistra chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Good god. This fic. THIS FIC.
It's just a huuuuuuuuge piece of feels and perfectness, I can't even express my feelings properly. Je t'aime. VoilĂ .
I forgot to mention, I'm French and grew up with Les Mis. My grandfather always sang Gavroche's song, and I had no idea where it came from when I was a kid, I thought he made it up. Les Mis is like a part of my life and I am deeply attached to this story. Merci pour tout.
Artsistra chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I have no words to describe how happy this fic makes me, while it also gives me too many FEELS I'm drowning in them. It's brilliant.
Artsistra chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Song currently playing : "When I live my dream" David Bowie

I nearly cried during this chapter, blame it on Javert's stubborness and Valjean's heartbreaking words. And the goddamn song.
Artsistra chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Javert is just so in character it makes me really happy. I don't like it when people make him too soft or forgiving. I mean, he can be, but he needs lots of time. And hell I knew it was coming but it still hurts.
I'm listening to "God knows I'm good" by David Bowie. It's about a woman who steals food and feels so guilty about it she faints and cries in the shop, hoping God is "looking the other way". So fitting it's actually a bit creepy.
Artsistra chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I need to apologize for being so random in reviews. I wish I could be serious, but when I like a fic, it makes me happy, and when I'm happy I'm stupid.
ANYWAYS
I was listening to "Telling Lies" by David Bowie (my fav singer EVER) and this chapter is pretty much about lies. Pretty lies to hide the ugly reality... Or maybe not so ugly anymore.
Artsistra chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
No doubt that lemons (sex scenes) are the hardest things to write. Which made this chapter quite fun to read, other than the sexual tension (uhuh *drools) is the fact that I was listening to Bonnie Tyler's "I need a hero" and that this song litterally goes with everything. xD I'm an idiot.
Cosette is too cute for her own good.
Artsistra chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Oh my god how do they manage to be so adorable ?
Artsistra chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Javert I love you so much. The relationship thing was brilliant and oh my god I think I just had a happiness overdose thank you so much dear person who wrote this story
Artsistra chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
You're making one of my fantasies come true. Valjean and Javert taking Cosette with them is something I really wished to read : And now knowing someone wrote it... HAPPINESS !
SunshineBubbles chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
WOW i love this story so much its going into my favorites so i can find it when ever i want to reread it
Emari-chan chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Okay, um, prompt idea...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I would really like to see the bit with Valjean, Javert, and the Patron-Minette done. Just a thought.
Emari-chan chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Valvert smut best thing ever.

I shouldn't be enjoying this this much, but I am.
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Oh no! Love it though, just emotion, it breaks my heart

And I love the same snippets of song lyrics, works really well haha
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Such a great story! You really keep the characters in character and you write very well! Incredible, great job!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »