Reviews for The boss of me
Trintoo chapter 15 . 15h
I need another chapter where they get married and have twenty kids :D Anyways, I hope you one day update this fanfic!
Mystic Mists chapter 15 . 8/25
Aww, that was awesome! Hey, why is it over? I thought this was very going well, till ya just ended like that! It's very good, can't ya at least write an epilogue?
Mystic Mists chapter 5 . 8/24
Hahahahahah! That was so funny! She was just mad at him and then she put her arms around him changinher mood, bruh that was so fucking funny as hell! Hahahahahah!
Mystic Mists chapter 4 . 8/24
Oops, Lucy is being a bad girl, oooooo
Mystic Mists chapter 3 . 8/24
Another very funny ass chapter. Dude I swear I'm gonna die from this laughter! Like shit, how can u be this funny! LOL! XD!
Mystic Mists chapter 2 . 8/24
Hahahahah omg that was so freaking funny! Yo I can't stop laughing! Especially when she drew on his face Hahahahahahahah! Oh god someone called 911! Oi Natsu ur gonna die now since she's ya assistant hahahahahah
Mystic Mists chapter 1 . 8/24
Natsu would be hurt if je isn't the one that keeps Lucy living. Sigh what's up with Natsu?
Wtf, not to be rude or anything, but wtf
They barely met and on the second day they call each other best friends ._.
Umm, you shouldn't have said "2 days" , should have added more time for all this to make sense.
I sound very harsh omg, I'm sorry
If you want to bash me, my account is Dwmalove
Sukidesuyo chapter 15 . 7/17
aww that was so sweet ! can't wait for update
Sukidesuyo chapter 5 . 7/17
omg this chapter had me in tears ! I was laughing so hard
I know this is like 3 years late but anyway could you possibly to a sequel to this whether it only contains one or two chapters that would be amazing. I love this story so much, it's one of my favourite from yours. Please update any other stories that you haven't finished!
XxMysteryNobodyxX chapter 15 . 7/4
this was amazing omg I just feel like fangirling at this story! thank you for writing this! :D
Dragonlily626 chapter 13 . 6/5
"I was shot down in cold blood by an angel in blue jeans." That is how Natsu feels
Natsu Dragneel13 chapter 2 . 5/29
How does Luigi sound like Lucy? Idiot…typical Natsu
Moonlight2127 chapter 15 . 5/29
I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't even put it to words. I can't wait for the next chapter. You're awsome!