Reviews for The boss of me
Lol the "it's like two in the morning, u woke me up in the craziest way, I almost shit myself, and your telling me you wanna go on an adventure?" Part was funny asf. he called her fucking crazy
Darkwiz chapter 15 . 3/2
i love it its a very beautiful story i hope you can write story about natsu and mirajane :)
Reesee Reese-E chapter 12 . 1/10
Hi! I love this story! I wish they kissed though! XD
Helen chapter 13 . 1/8
HahahahA omg that's one way to tell Mira holy shit.
Helen chapter 12 . 1/8
I think I know how they can stand each other.
They're both fucking crazy
Helen chapter 8 . 1/8
That is one perverted boss.
And you kept natsus real personality, which some writers don't do at all
Helen chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh fuck yes slap that whiny lil bitch
Helen chapter 2 . 1/7
Wow, planking the boss right from the start?
No wonder you didn't have a job Lucy!
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
"If they can't deal with me with out pants they don't deserve me in pants!" I think just effectively replaced "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at me best"... hahahaha But nothing beats "if you can't handle me at fastest, you don't deserve me at my furiousestestyes, you read that correctly, hahaha)
Prettykittymeow chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
AHHHHHHHHH! SO FUKIN CUTE!
Laney Boop chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
PLEASE DO ONE MORE CHAPTER AS LIKE A "Two Years Later." THANG! PLEEEEEASE! IM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
Which fanfic authors are with me on this ,:u hate wen your writing a fanfic and u have exams or u hate exams in general whoever agrees pls say so in your review by the this story is awesome
gingershipper chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
This is so cute :) I know it says complete buuuutttt... maybe, just maybe, there could be an epilogue of Natsu actually proposing to Lucy? Please? Pretty please?
I will say one thing. When Gray asked why Lucy wasn't wearing shoes, I was totally expecting Levy to saying something along the lines of "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I love sassy Levy... but I digress.
Anyways, wonderful story and I really hope you continue writing :)
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
AWW THAT WAS SO FRICKING ADORABLE! I demand more. it is non-negotiable. love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2016