Reviews for But Persistence Might
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 7/11
Thank you for giving Tony some much needed, and deserved closure. And HURRAY for HAWT M/M sexing! :D
Great sequel
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/23
Good.
densidoodle chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awesome addition!
serena23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Please do a sequel to this story
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So will there be more to this? Hope so.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
You got to do a sequel for this fic. The suspense! Got to get Consenza and bring him down.
I'm so enjoying this series.
Midnightstarlight23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it! Its a great story. Love Tony/Steve pairing they make the hottest couple ever! I hope you write more of just isn't enough stories with them.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Finally glad Gibbs came clean to Tony about what is happening.
I love him and Steve together. Can't wait for more
megamom2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Thank you for coming back to your Tony/Steve verse! I like the original characters you created for Tony's team and the life you built for him in Hawaii. Is here any hope you'll continue this pairing?
Plato chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like the the story and hope you write another one. When Tony is talking about the LA team
Your pal Hanna, Gibbs is friends with his partner, Callum?"

Was Callum intentional or was that a spelling mistake because Hanna's partner is Callen.

Anyway good story and I would love to see something where the bad guys get to Tony and 5-0 and NCIS have to team up to save him.
Megth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ah, loved it! Really good! Glad there was a reason for Gibbs being a bastard. I am hoping you continue with this and Consenza showing up and some Tony whump!
opusneddy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great to see this! I love Tony's competence in this AU, as well as the vulnerability he lets Steve see. It is nice to see Tony being more himself, with a fewer masks:)

Also, nice that they were able to be open with their friends about the relationship.

I am glad that you gave a reasonable (in Gibbsland) excuse for Gibbs' horrible treatment of Tony. Helps the whole AU feel more authentic...

So glad you continued this! Hope you find some inspiration to write more - love Tony and McGarrent together:D
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great story.
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it, there is not enough Tony/Steve fan fiction. Hope there will be another part with Consenza making an appearance, some Tony whump and Super seal to the rescue.