Reviews for A Bolt of Chance
VanriddleZ chapter 10 . 5/24
I found it quite interesting your fic, and also, I think, that was original, or at least I've never read one of this style.
I draw much attention being, how are the fic where you try to redeem Loki, I for my part I like the villain Loki, I think it is more original and more fun. I confess that Loki is my favorite character. I do not know why, but I always find the villain, as more entertaining than the the villain, the hero does not make sense to be! At least that's my idea. Although I have seen Thor 2 Dark Reign, and I really felt very touched, how Loki, he sacrifices himself to save, but later was shown to have ulterior motives. One question before you finish, Will there be a sequel to this fic?

(Reviewed by Google Translate)
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/11
wonderful. I love that you kept Coulson alive and you gave a reason for Loki going a bit nuts.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 2/22
When's the sequel, it has been over two years now after all and more movies have come out like Thor 2 for example so it isn't like you don't have anything to work with?!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Hnn, well this was an interesting little read. :P It rather closely follows the movie, but I guess that's not bad- it's a lot better than some others I've read that follow the movie too! Ha...
Well, thanks for your work. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Pffft! They're funny. xD
Aww, cap didn't get his "I understood that reference" line... xD But heh, this is a fun story. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Just so you know, people actually reach their physical peak closer to 30 than 20, so it would have been more logical for Harry to at least get to 25 or 30 ish. Er, no big deal, it really doesn't matter in terms of this story, but I just wanted to say that... :P
Well, Harry and Steve are the same age now, then... haha (steve was 20 in the movies, right?) :P
The only thing is that wouldn't Harry be a liiiitle bit more cautious about secret organizations? He probably wouldn't have told them ALL of his abilities, especially his immortality thing- probably would have written his birthday 10 years later or something, too?
But meh, whatever. :P :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Ooh, this is getting interesting. :3
I like how the first 2 chapters were kind of like a prologue, to explain Harry's beginning canon-ish plot. I hope the rest is more *present*, if you get me- I mean, this chapter is less prologue-y, but it's still a tad bit whimsical. :P
That is to say, I'll read it anyway and probably like it, but those are my thoughts and wishes! xD Heh.
Cool chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is awesome! I love it!
hypercell chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Love this! Will there be a sequel? Hope so!
JasonDragonwing chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Nice! Lobe the winged human panther! Yay for not evil Loki! Thanks for sharing! :)
DevilsDaughter1775 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Please write a sequel. It seems to be awesome! I can't wait!
Luzith chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Wonderful story, I eagerly await the sequel.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.
Sevvus chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
AWESOME! i loved it! I can't wait for the sequel my god, it's gonna be brilliant!
emptyprofildon'tbotherlooking chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Are you going to write the Winter soldier?