Reviews for A Bolt of Chance
misherukuro chapter 10 . 8/13
Good read thanks for sharing.
Parry Hotter chapter 10 . 7/6
'Twas wondrous and fulfilling. I shall look for a sequel.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 10 . 7/2
Anymore more chapters for this story or is there going to be sequels?
RG chapter 1 . 6/10
Feels WAY too rushed
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 5/22
LOVE IT!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 10 . 4/26
I liked this, though I wish you'd put more Harry in there. I hope to read the sequel if you do end up writing it. I'd love to read more of this! Love the idea :)
Ariadne Venegas chapter 10 . 4/6
I really like it!
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 10 . 3/14
Awesome story! Was looking for the sequel, are you still going to write it? Please do, I love your characterization of Harry! :D
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 1/12
awesome story. :) I hope the sequel is up already! *goes hunting for it*
Oricke chapter 10 . 1/11
love this story, any idea when you will start posting the sequel?
shugokage chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Amazing story and great job on making a very interesting crossover!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
This is brilliant!
VanriddleZ chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
I found it quite interesting your fic, and also, I think, that was original, or at least I've never read one of this style.
I draw much attention being, how are the fic where you try to redeem Loki, I for my part I like the villain Loki, I think it is more original and more fun. I confess that Loki is my favorite character. I do not know why, but I always find the villain, as more entertaining than the the villain, the hero does not make sense to be! At least that's my idea. Although I have seen Thor 2 Dark Reign, and I really felt very touched, how Loki, he sacrifices himself to save, but later was shown to have ulterior motives. One question before you finish, Will there be a sequel to this fic?

(Reviewed by Google Translate)
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
wonderful. I love that you kept Coulson alive and you gave a reason for Loki going a bit nuts.