Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
2meggles1 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
WOW! I love this book. It is a great storyline. I started reading this about 2 hours ago and I haven't been able to put it away. I absolutely love it. Please continue to update it.
Crazy kitten chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I am really glad that you're back and that the story isn't abandoned! I did have to take a moment though to remember all the pieces from earlier chapters. It did, however, not take too long since I've been thinking of this one a few times since your last update!
Keep om writing, I'll keep on reading and soon you'll be in the flow again! ;)
Stunner911 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
I thought it was a good chapter
cbmorefie chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Great post :)
InuxKagsForever chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
That was just beautiful! I'm so glad that Bella and Edward finally admitted that they love each other. I'm kinda thinking that Elizabeth might pop up again eventually and mess things up for Edward and Bella. I was totally fangirling when Edward gave the charm bracelet to Bella, it was so adorable! I'm glad that more characters popped up. Alice seems to be just as eccentric as usual, and. Emmett is just a giant teddy bear, as usual. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I understand how hard updating is sometimes, so just try to update as soon as you can. I love you, I love this story. Keep writing :D
InuxKagsForever chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Bella is just a magnet for trouble and injury, I actually find it kinda funny how many situations she gets in to when she really doesn't do anything to cause it. I feel that Carlisle is really starting to warm up to Bella. I felt kinda depressed when Bella talked about how she never decorated a Christmas tree or had lots of baby pictures taken of her. Hell, I'm Indian and my family decorates a Christmas tree every year! I hope Bella doesn't seriously get hurt anymore and that her nightmares slowly start going away. Great chapter, I loved it :)
InuxKagsForever chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
In my mind I knew that Renee was going to bail on Bella but I was hoping that she would at least make a minuscule effort to be a good person. I absolutely HATE Renee right now, I hope Bella never speaks to or associates herself with Renee again. Edward and Bella are just so cute. It was adorable when Edward told Bella how he thought their lives were going to be in one year. I've said this before, but I seriously LOVE this story :)
InuxKagsForever chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Ah! So cute! I can't believe Edward finally said 'I love you' :) I'm fangirling over this story right now :D I really just don't like Renee right now and I'm hoping that nothing bad happens to Bella and Edward. I already know they're going to be happy and together for the rest of their lives (unless you plan to make some issues arise.) I love your writing so much already, can't wait to read the rest of the story.
InuxKagsForever chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
That was an awesome birthday celebration for Bella :) I hope my eighteenth birthday is that good. I wonder why Bella thought her birthday didn't matter, I'm really not liking Renee in this story, she's always such a bitch about certain things. Renee deserves a slap in the face and Charlie deserves to have custody of Bella (even though he did kinda forget about celebrating her birthday.) I am seriously enjoying this story!
InuxKagsForever chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Why do bad things keep happening to Bella...are you a sadist? (Just kidding, I know you aren't) Jacob is such an asshole and at first I thought he would be an okay character, maybe just annoying, but nooooo he tries to rape Bella (I'm team Edward all the way!) I loved this chapter and I think Edward and Bella are definitely getting reall close now. I love this story so much! Great job with the chapter!
InuxKagsForever chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
The emotional breakdown that Bella had made me cry! I know Carlisle was just worried about Edward and he didn't mean to affect Bella that way. Parents have the right to worry about their children. Edward is having nightmares about Bella dying...I know that it's probably scare to see someone you love almost dying twice, it seems as though destiny wants Bella to die (that's a morbid thought.) I really loved this chapter, looking forward to reading chapter 4 now.
InuxKagsForever chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This chapter was kinda sad! I can't believe Bella almost died, that's why you shouldn't fall asleep near a pool. I did enjoy this chapter, although at one point I was nearly sobbing because Edward was so worried about her and Bella was just laying there looking like she was already dead by the side of the pool. I love this story already and I like that Edward has fallen in love with her so quickly. I literally never review stories on old chapters but I just really love this story and your writing! I'll definitely keep reading and reviewing :)
InuxKagsForever chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god, when I saw that Edward sang Mad World by Gary Jules I was just looking at my computer screen with my mouth wide open. Today in my high school I sang the same song for my choir class :D I just started reading this and I'm enjoying it so much. I already know Bella is going to get romantically interested in Edward. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this story after just reading one chapter :)
K chapter 9 . 6/12/2013